Archer's CAWFest (06-19-13 CM Punk uploaded)

Archer

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think you could go back and tweak Punk's attire a bit? My suggestions would be remove the elbow pad during his entrance for all attires. Then make the x's on his hands thinner he never had big thick x's they was always pencile thin, maybe try using thin line designs so they look thinner like this.

i4eo.jpg

The last thing, i'd say adjust the kickpad designs they look a bit squashed they need to be longer like this,

67k.png

Your Punk is the best one i've seen in a long time, and these tweaks i mentioned would make him perfect. Don't touch the face, its perfect the best one i've ever seen, just a few minor tweaks to his attire is all i ask.

As far as I can tell Slipfan only did a Bully Ray. Tich's Dudleyz were okay, but not very diverse (just different camo attire variations).

Considering that you are doing your own unique, spot-on interpretations of wrestlers that other caw-makers have been creating in bunches, it would be cool to see the Archer spin on Bubba Ray and D-Von. They could use your quality treatment.

thanks for appreciating my work.. i'm going to give it a try..

i'm going to finish punk, cena and jeff.. after that i'm going to take a break.. hopefully when i come back i'll have more will to do some of the requests (dudleyz, 3min warning, booker, etc.)

He's on a break

I don't think he's going back anytime soon. Most of us think it's perfect as is, anyways.

he said he will make ra jeff and current brock and then will stop cawing i think.

Yea I know. I was talking about him going back to the Current Punk he just uploaded.

I would make the changes to CM Punk that you guys pointed out, but I have little to no time at all.

Anyway, if anyone's willing to make improvements to this CAW, please go ahead as long as you give proper credit, and send me a copy of the cas file.

Here's the link for my CAS and PT files. If you're going to change the skintone, change the face texture as it would be easier than changing the tattoos.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xhh5b88evaebb11

Use Brienj's tool to extract the face texture into PNG file. Edit in Photoshop to match your desired skintone. Then inject it back to the PT.

I would make the changes to CM Punk that you guys pointed out, but I have little to no time at all. Anyway, if anyone's willing to make improvements to this CAW, please go ahead as long as you give proper credit, and send me a copy of the cas file. Here's the link for my CAS and PT files. If you're going to change the skintone, change the face texture as it would be easier than changing the tattoos. http://www.mediafire.com/?xhh5b88evaebb11 Use Brienj's tool to extract the face texture into PNG file. Edit in Photoshop to match your desired skintone. Then inject it back to the PT.

Thanks Archer!

• 4 weeks later...

Not that it means a whole lot, but just about every CAW to your name has been an instant favorite of mine this year. Looking forward to hopefully having you around for the next game. Phenomenal, phenomenal work. Goes to show that textures ain't shit, really. If a person who is already brilliant on their own then acquires the ability to texture, beautiful things like this happen. I'm mostly in awe of how spot on your Punk and Flair are, above all the other amazing ones. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived