Archer's CAWFest (06-19-13 CM Punk uploaded)

Archer

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy to help man. btw these all look amazing and i love the shirts you chose to give Orton. One thing i did notice was the tribal designs on Orton's purple attire, the color's should be reversed like in this pic. Or maybe your going from a different attire, if so sorry but i think this is the only purple attire he wore if i'm not mistaken.

evolutiontitles.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Good thing it's all sorted out.

BTW, did Dyno remade his Flair?

For his WWF Save, Tich made a version too.

For HHH, any chance of replacing his Black trunks with his Blue gear/boots from Nash at Badd Blood?

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Good thing it's all sorted

For HHH, any chance of replacing his Black trunks with his Blue gear/boots from Nash at Badd Blood?

Can you post any refs?

If Dyno made one, then I think that will do. It's already on XBL?

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Good thing it's all sorted

Can you post any refs?

If Dyno made one, then I think that will do. It's already on XBL?

he didnt release any of his wwf save caws.

archer u should use the hair u want... when people download it they can change it for the style they want.

yeah that should totally be the case...it was just a suggestion that has apparently turned into sort of a debate...come to think of it, the hair doesnt even matter that much...u do what u do best, archer!!

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/02/evolution_steiner.jpg

even in the beginnings of evolution, hhh's hair look pretty straight to me....however, the water did frizz them up so u can use either hairstyle...but then again, why not use both?

Yeah, i mean his hair always did look straight when it wasn't wet, its just during matches when it was wet it always had that curly look and his look during matches is what we need here.

Also yeah i guess you can change it to whatever hair you want when you download him, so its not really that important unless he's giving Trips a render.

Flair and Batista looks amazeballs. Orton looks pretty good too, you've inspired me to start an RA save soon!

And that blue HHH attire, best shot I could get. It's the HCTP attire, just in blue and with Blue/Black boots:

Untitled-2_zpse2d9ad15.png

OMG that Ric Flair is great. Can't wait for this one. The greatest wrestler of all time. Archer can you do the sleave fix on his jackets? Just curious. If not I am sure he will still be the best flair out there this year. Great job!

Archived