Archer's CAWFest (06-19-13 CM Punk uploaded)

Archer

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update 05-12-13: RKO Full preview added.

rko_face_0512_zps79f66e05.png

rko_attires_0512_zps9bf58a9c.png

Just one little minor suggestion, make his wrist bands a bit longer like in the pic below.

ortonw.png

Also if you haven't got a final attire in mind, may i suggest his Wrestlemania 21 attire against Undertaker? I haven't seen anyone make that attire.

orton2d.jpg.

I really like your work, especially rock and goldberg...however theres something off about Orton. I cant pick it but he looks like an evil european dude. I think the hair definitely wrong, just because i dont remember a time when he had it slicked back. Try the Blade hair. Also, his cheeks look too chiseled. Back then when orton was heavy on the roids, his face was quite soft and bloated, not chiseled. You gave him his full neck tattoo even though he didnt have it back then. Only the bottom. Also the morph like a bit funny. His legs looks good, but Orton has much longer legs. Same with his arms. Also take a look at orton's calves, they were never that big. Orton has alway had Chiiiiiiicken legs. Despite that I definately see Orton in this.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts. Really looking forward to your Evolution Triple H coz your other ones look really good.

I really like your work, especially rock and goldberg...however theres something off about Orton. I cant pick it but he looks like an evil european dude. I think the hair definitely wrong, just because i dont remember a time when he had it slicked back. Try the Blade hair. Also, his cheeks look too chiseled. Back then when orton was heavy on the roids, his face was quite soft and bloated, not chiseled. You gave him his full neck tattoo even though he didnt have it back then. Only the bottom. Also the morph like a bit funny. His legs looks good, but Orton has much longer legs. Same with his arms. Also take a look at orton's calves, they were never that big. Orton has alway had Chiiiiiiicken legs. Despite that I definately see Orton in this.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts. Really looking forward to your Evolution Triple H coz your other ones look really good.

At one point yeah i remember his face looking that way but there was a time when it was chiseled like that, example below.

randyorton4.jpgrkoface0512zps79f66e05.png

I do agree about the hair, the blade hair might be the best option.

Update 05-13-13: Batista Early Preview.

batista_preview_zps73a0f599.png

I used TheVon's morphing as base, made some tweaks and applied my custom textures.

@Von, I think your inbox is full. I hope you can allow me to use your morph as base.

I used TheVon's morphing as base, made some tweaks and applied my custom textures.

@Von, I think your inbox is full. I hope you can allow me to use your morph as base.

will u do current slots of orton and/or batista?

Probably not Orton. Maybe Batista.

orton would've probably been easier to convert...anyways,hope theres much more to come...godspeed mate!

orton would've probably been easier to convert...anyways,hope theres much more to come...godspeed mate!

Viper Orton haven't changed his gimmick since 2011, I think.

Viper Orton haven't changed his gimmick since 2011, I think.

yeah ur right...the igm would do fine...

Archived