Archer's CAWFest (06-19-13 CM Punk uploaded)

Archer

When will the heel version be up with the render ???? also what moveset would go with The Rock 2003 heel version ???

I just used In-game Rock moveset. I'm not sure if Righteous made any Rock moveset, but I guess it can easily be changed. Nazza is still working on the renders.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will the heel version be up with the render ???? also what moveset would go with The Rock 2003 heel version ???

I just used In-game Rock moveset. I'm not sure if Righteous made any Rock moveset, but I guess it can easily be changed. Nazza is still working on the renders.

I'll have them to you by tonight :)

I'll have them to you by tonight :)

Thanks I really appreciate you doing this.

sweet! love the attires and general update!! Not fussed at all by the moveset. I personally like tweaking movesets to my liking anyway. Just want the rock asap. Also how are you releasing this? are you releasing them as you go? is it gonna be as a pack? Also is it gonna be on xbl or cas files?

..........also is there a fourth attire for the RA rock, i only see 3. and if so is the Heel attire the first attire, coz im really hoping to use this in my RA save......as opposed to his 2002 stuff

sweet! love the attires and general update!! Not fussed at all by the moveset. I personally like tweaking movesets to my liking anyway. Just want the rock asap. Also how are you releasing this? are you releasing them as you go? is it gonna be as a pack? Also is it gonna be on xbl or cas files?

..........also is there a fourth attire for the RA rock, i only see 3. and if so is the Heel attire the first attire, coz im really hoping to use this in my RA save......as opposed to his 2002 stuff

the 2nd attire is his street clothes (with vest)..

need morphing suggestion on my next CAW...

rko_early_preview_zpsf976824a.png

I love the jaw line for this finally someone captured his square jaw perfectly I wouldnt change that at all however make the eyes slightly deeper into the head and perhaps attenuate the cheeks a lil more. It's a good start I was going to ask if Orton was on your list this year.

Hey guys, I have a preview of the renders used:

The Rock (Ruthless Aggression) -

therockruthlessaggressi.png

The Rock -

therockd.png

I don't mind if someone resizes it and makes it a .dds file and uses it for themselves but if you're going to upload it to Xbox Live then I'd appreciate it if you waited until Archer uploaded it.

need morphing suggestion on my next CAW...

rko_early_preview_zpsf976824a.png

I love the jaw line for this finally someone captured his square jaw perfectly I wouldnt change that at all however make the eyes slightly deeper into the head and perhaps attenuate the cheeks a lil more. It's a good start I was going to ask if Orton was on your list this year.

Thanks for the suggestions. I wasn't planning on doing him as I see Von already made a good one. But since I already have Orton's PTs from last year, I thought why not..

it is lookin awesome bro btw anychance u could post the cas of current rock ?

and plz check ur pm's

i removed the background u can ask nazza or hotavoih for making their effet

Please, for god, Spell my name RIGHT, lol.

@Archer, any problem if I use some of your Jeff Hardy Tattoos/FPaints Textures in a caw?

and plz check ur pm's

@Archer, any problem if I use some of your Jeff Hardy Tattoos/FPaints Textures in a caw?

LOL I know ur name is hotavioh but i always spell it wrong :P just like oldsie i always type it oldise

and plz check ur pm's

No problem. Use it.

BTW, any chance you can help me with RKO render?

Archived