WWE Video Games- Did you know?

1ManGang

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody here remember Smackdown! Just Bring It how you could Irish whip your opponent over the barricade and go over and the crowd would circle around you and move as you fought? You could also set up a chair and sit on it;

Ah yes, i remember that.

Weren't they advertising that you could sit on chairs in WWE 12? Well, guess we know how THAT turned out.. :shifty:

Seriously Weapon Physics need to be redone; the rope physics needs to be absolutely scrapped, sorry but I'm getting sick of attempting to run up the turnbuckle and bouncing off the corner ropes like a dumbass fifty times ruining the point. Plus the ropes are useless; the bend randomly but don't react in Ladder matches... really THQ?

Seriously Weapon Physics need to be redone; the rope physics needs to be absolutely scrapped, sorry but I'm getting sick of attempting to run up the turnbuckle and bouncing off the corner ropes like a dumbass fifty times ruining the point. Plus the ropes are useless; the bend randomly but don't react in Ladder matches... really THQ?

that's the one thing 2011 had going for it. It looked like the physics would be going the way they were needed, the emphasis on it, and weapons and the things you could do for them was great.... then they made a complete 180 and destroyed that work in a single game.

Wow! And people say I take things serious! Dude to take things to heart. This is only "my" opinion. I do think those modes are crap and boring and a waste of time. But you don't! Thats all good for you at the end of the day. But for me, there really is nothing in those modes to keep me wanting to play them... And I don't. Once was enough. Waste of time making up KOTR matches and for whatt? To see the winner sit on a throne? Wow! :/.

You know, there are a few phrases I can't stand "Take things seriously" is near number one on that list. I take it to heart because I've been here for so many years; that "Waste of disc space" & "Could be working on other things" normally means you are going against the simple rule of "Never Remove, Always Improve".

Did you know (you probably do) that the series has the incredibly bad habit of removing and rehashing features to pad their games. (I don't mean this as a shot at anything, i imagine a lot of people would read the did you know type topics and some people won't see that till its mentioned).

Hctp is the benchmark. SKP, just trolling or very ignorant.

Just because someone puts something on a pedestal doesn't mean it's worth a damn; adore how most of you don't give reasons and just praise it like sheep.

To be fair, I gave reasons for my opinion, but it is a fact that it is all subjective. all based on opinion. That said, high opinion leading towards something compared to low opinion of the other usually is like that for a reason, but i digress.

Did you know that the paint tools color system in 2010 to WWE 13 is not the same as the rest of the games, and lacks things such as the ability to make a dark red without looking faded? (again, for the few who haven't noticed that).

Hctp is the benchmark. SKP, just trolling or very ignorant.

Just because someone puts something on a pedestal doesn't mean it's worth a damn; adore how most of you don't give reasons and just praise it like sheep. Take Grand Theft Auto IV, overhyped as hell and pure torture.

If you had said COD, I'd probably applaud you. But first hctp then IV. Your posts don't support your previous statement, they completly discredit it.

FYI, there are a plethora of valid, complexed positives that can be extrapolated from HCTP & IV. Your blatant, inept posts make it very difficult to divulge on subjects like this.

Do I have to do this yet again about Grand Theft Auto IV; Mr. Magoo has better vision then you.

-The Roads are black ice
- the Combat/Cover system is beyond broken
- the missions are asinine and throw you into so many situations without an regards or care if you know what you are doing or not (First Race, First time on a Bike, First time on a Boat, First time in a helicopter).
- The characters are forgettable
- The missions, if they weren't so unbearable annoying would be forgettable pointless.
- You don't care about anything or anyone
- You want to crush your cellphone under a car.

Saint Row 1, 3 & 4 might be horrible but Saint Row 2 got it perfectly; better then Grand Theft Auto IV ever hoped to be.

AGAIN u cant compare to u saints row 2 to was just saints row 1 and it why don't u just let them like what they like

Somewhat hypocritical, is that not?

Lmao! You didn't like iv, you're entitled to THAT opinion. But just because it's your opinion it doesn't lend any credibility to your discrepancies. It doesn't mean you are right either. IV was a technical master class. Objectively debating an absolute is not only pointless, but also futile.

Lmao! You didn't like iv, you're entitled to THAT opinion. But just because it's your opinion it doesn't lend any credibility to your discrepancies. It doesn't mean you are right either. IV was a technical master class. Objectively debating an absolute is not only pointless, but also futile.

:???: You can't be serious; all those where game errors not opinions. So saying that it is my opinion that I didn't like Grand Theft Auto IV, is asinine at best; fine you want to rose tinted glasses this & Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain. Whatever; I was just pointing out the obvious that people seem to glaringly ignore in the hopes that Grand Theft Auto IV & V Will still be Rockstar's Baby Franchise.

I want to get Rockstar and Suicide together, give each of them a sword and shield, and film what occurs. That would be a damn good fight scene.

I want to get Rockstar and Suicide together, give each of them a sword and shield, and film what occurs. That would be a damn good fight scene.

Bless thy name for thee has spoken truth; Sir Rockstar & me should duel at dawn!

Someone get me camera!

Did you know that almost every item in caw mode has a shine setting, not just the skin? With hacking you can adjust the shine on different items, ending up with sometimes pretty cool effects.

Archived