WWE Video Games- Did you know?

1ManGang

There aren't 'Do You Know?' facts, but questions:

Do You Know..

- When 6Man Tornado Tag matches left the series?

- Which games the LumberJack match featured in?

- Which game was the last to feature the Rear Naked Choke?

- If the Shamrock Ankle Lock is 'Ankle Lock 1' as late as SVR2011 in the PS3/360 versions like it is on the PS2 version? I don't recall still having access to this move so late in the series or one would think I would have made more use of it for my original characters.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That HBK shot was actually not in the US version.

xxmWmJQ.jpg

Create A Title must have been removed last minute from HCTP then... along with Create a PPV I think. That probably sounds right, as HCTP was the year I did that FAQ and the information kept changing with IGN re-writing an article to take-out information.

Didn't Shamrocks Ankle lock have an arm bar before it?

yup.

I think it was removed in 2010?

That's what I thought, that it had been removed a lot earlier than 2011 (if removed in 2010, then 2009 would have been it's last appearance on the PS3/360 versions). If I recall many beers ago to last week correctly, the PS2 version of 2011 I booted up on an emulator had Shamrock Ankle Lock listed as Ankle Lock 1.

OH YEAH!

When CAW Mode clothing 'patterns' returned in... 2009? after being gone in 2007 (*Censored* it, can't remember the game years properly) the PS2 version got the UNION JACK pattern back, but the PS3/360 versions never did! What the hell! (*beats chest, proud Englishman.*)

Do You Know... Questions:

- How to get Fred Durst's cutscene in JBI where he said 'Hold On A Minute Vince' in the entrance way (GamesMaster Mag).

- How to fight Earl Hebner and Micheal Cole in JBI's storymode?

- There was another one with tag team storymode where you had to find your partner... I think it had something to do with Hardyz/Lita.

- How to trigger the Dudley's draft breakup scene in SYM storymode.

- How to drag Hogan around on Taker's Motorcycle in SYM storymode.

So many cutscenes that seem to have been ripped from the final games...

Did anyone ever manage to get Scott Hall to show-up in the nWo cutscenes in SYM's storymode instead of Xpac?

Archived