Hair Outside Mask?

Astro Zombie

Just curious: Is there any way to put hair outside a mask with no head hole? This is the mask I'm attempting to recreate.

http://www.profightdb.com/img/wrestlers/thumbs-600/524de20ba3rickeyshanepage.jpg

Designs aren't cutting it for me, and none of the masks that allow hair cover the eyes.

I think you can edit the layers in BrienJ's editor

Without hacking I don't think there is a way.

I know last year I made Black Buffalo, closed eye mask with hair and when I added a hat the hair went outside the mask but that's the only time I've been able to get hair outside the mask like it used to.

The only way I could think to make that guy would be to use designs, and make the eyes black & as small as possible or maybe even try to morph the eyes right up so they're on the line of the top black bit of the eye hole.

Without hacking I don't think there is a way.

I know last year I made Black Buffalo, closed eye mask with hair and when I added a hat the hair went outside the mask but that's the only time I've been able to get hair outside the mask like it used to.

The only way I could think to make that guy would be to use designs, and make the eyes black & as small as possible or maybe even try to morph the eyes right up so they're on the line of the top black bit of the eye hole.

May have to try that hat trick. Hopefully it still works. With any luck, it'll work and I'll be able to hack the transparency of the hat to make it invisible. The eye morph thing isn't really an option because he wrestles unmasked now, and that's the main CAW. The Christian Faith attire is just a throwback attire.

Archived