Triple H Playing ‘Hardball’ With Ex-Talents

Monster.

If they need to build stars, then df The Rock, Triple H, Lesnar, Cena and Jericho still here?

Part time, part time, part time & part time. Cena is the only whose full time & he's far from part time, he's a current star, so that doesn't exactly help. I mean would be like asking why Austin & Rock were still around before Brock & Cena started to get built up.

I still think the part time big name superstars are forever needed in WWE considering the current full time roster is lacking so much. Royal Rumble Matches aren't even the same anymore due to the roster. It's the main reason why we look forward to, hope, cross our fingers that the guys from the past such as Morrison, MVP, RVD and others return in Royal Rumble matches each year. Rock and all these past part-time guys have been helping this company for the past 3 years even with few appearances and make the PPVs much more interesting in case they do decide to put over other guys or not. It's more unpredictable if Taker, Lesnar or Rock are going to put someone over or not than it is what Cena, Punk, Orton are going to do with the current roster.

Now do I want RVD or MVP as part-timers? No... and not because I don't like the part time thing but because I would like to see both of them on a weekly basis helping for a more interesting card for the shows and PPVs to come. The roster would be a little better with those two added to it. However, forget all that the question is what would WWE Creative come up with for those two if they were back? WWE can't seem to get their sh!t together with the current roster in making it look more credible/prestigious/star studded.

Cena is really the only one out of that group, that rarely puts someone over. Orton does it constantly & so does Punk. You can ask when, due to him holding the WWE Title for as long as he did, but he did so plenty of times, just not when the WWE Title was on the line, except for when he faced Dwayne.

not really cena put over a lot like dolph recently just cuz he wins all the time doesn't mean he hasn't put over anyone

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived