"The Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar- 4/28/13 Both Slots Uploaded

Oldsie

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, you went from a 4 to an 8.5?

That's me being generous

Your mouth must be dry from kissing other CAWers asses.

Nah you must jerk off to Lesnar or something your obessed on making Brock Lesnar lol thats all

Aren't you cool.

That's me being generous

Nah you must jerk off to Lesnar or something your obessed on making Brock Lesnar lol thats all

Aren't you cool.

Just ignore people like this, he's just being mean to be mean. People like that only want attention. Check your Inbox.

Crap CAW to be honest , whats up with that hair lol and the eyes , attires are spot on and the tattos are good .

I prefer using the already in game Lesnar compare to this one 4/10

8jnmkBy.png

I laughed pretty hard. lololol

That's me being generous

Your Trolling.

4/10

Crap CAW to be honest , whats up with that hair lol and the eyes , attires are spot on and the tattos are good .

How does this not look like Lesnar dude? You must be blind or something.

285mhe.jpg

it looks very good man.

my only suggestions are to increase jaw height,reduce mouth height by 1-3 clicks and maybe increase mouth thickness by 1-2 clicks.

i have something abaut the brows as well that u could try,but u already uploaded it lol. :P.

285mhe.jpg

it looks very good man.

my only suggestions are to increase jaw height,reduce mouth height by 1-3 clicks and maybe increase mouth thickness by 1-2 clicks.

i have something abaut the brows as well that u could try,but u already uploaded it lol. :P.

I didn't stretch it properly to fit the face exactly this was just a quick job.

285mhe.jpg

it looks very good man.

I didn't stretch it properly to fit the face exactly this was just a quick job.

oh ok lol.

check your pm's btw.

I'll be honest with you mate, when I first saw the preview, I was undecided. Maybe it's just been too long since I saw a manually detailed face, especially with a textured one being posted at the same time. But, I downloaded this earlier, and it is without a doubt one of the best morphed CAWs in WWE '13, if not the history of WWE Games. Even without a texture, it looks phenomenal from head to toe. I cannot overstate how good this is, I know you're proud of it, and for that, I don't blame you. Marvellous.

I'll be honest with you mate, when I first saw the preview, I was undecided. Maybe it's just been too long since I saw a manually detailed face, especially with a textured one being posted at the same time. But, I downloaded this earlier, and it is without a doubt one of the best morphed CAWs in WWE '13, if not the history of WWE Games. Even without a texture, it looks phenomenal from head to toe. I cannot overstate how good this is, I know you're proud of it, and for that, I don't blame you. Marvellous.

Wow, thanks Birdy. :) You know I worked my ass off on this one and it paid off.

This is damn good. Got some matches in with him today and my friend thought he was in game.

This is a shot in the dark seeing as how you may be done for the year, but any chance of a Ziggler?

Ziggler is actually very possible. :) I am not done for the year by any means I still have gas in the tank. Thanks I do believe this is my best work and I am damn proud of how he turned out.

This is damn good. Got some matches in with him today and my friend thought he was in game.

This is a shot in the dark seeing as how you may be done for the year, but any chance of a Ziggler?

Ziggler is actually very possible. :) I am not done for the year by any means I still have gas in the tank. Thanks I do believe this is my best work and I am damn proud of how he turned out.

Great to know, and I agree.

He's looking beastly man, The hair looks weird, then again it always does on Lesnar CAWs. But yeah, great job.

Yea, but he blended it rather well and it becomes not as noticeable in game. It works I think.

Archived