"The Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar- 4/28/13 Both Slots Uploaded

Oldsie

This is damn good. Got some matches in with him today and my friend thought he was in game.

This is a shot in the dark seeing as how you may be done for the year, but any chance of a Ziggler?

Ziggler is actually very possible. :) I am not done for the year by any means I still have gas in the tank. Thanks I do believe this is my best work and I am damn proud of how he turned out.

Great to know, and I agree.

He's looking beastly man, The hair looks weird, then again it always does on Lesnar CAWs. But yeah, great job.

Yea, but he blended it rather well and it becomes not as noticeable in game. It works I think.

It works really well in-game.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've raised this question with you before, likely to the point you're sick of hearing from me

Now your very, very impressive Lesnar has been completed - is there still a chance of you addressing a Ruthless Aggression Era Jeff Hardy, akin to the one previewed by Dominus last year?

If I remember correctly the proposed attires at the time were:

Ladder match vs. Undertaker

Royal Rumble 2003

Survivor Series 2002

Shut Your Mouth

You had previously shown interest in reviving the project and these Lesnar creations certainly suggest that you can pull off a very high standard of CAW detail

As ever, I think this idea has merit and and I think it would be a shame, to see it remain buried and forgotten, admittedly due to the overexposure of Jeff Hardy CAWs this year I wouldn't blame you if you didn't touch it - it's become the only Hardy CAW I really want to see anymore of at this point, anybody who can reproduce the paint work of those attires deserves major kudos

I've raised this question with you before, likely to the point your sick of hearing from me

Now your very, very impressive Lesnar has been completed - is there still a chance of you addressing a Ruthless Aggression Era Jeff Hardy, akin to the one previewed by Dominus last year?

If I remember correctly the proposed attires at the time were:

Ladder match vs. Undertaker

Royal Rumble 2003

Survivor Series 2002

Shut Your Mouth

You had previously shown interest in reviving the project and these Lesnar creations certainly suggest that you can pull off a very high standard of CAW detail

As ever, I think this idea has merit and and I think it would be a shame, to see it remain buried and forgotten, admittedly due to the overexposure of Jeff Hardy CAWs this year I wouldn't blame you if you didn't touch it - it's become the only Hardy CAW I really want to see anymore of at this point, anybody who can reproduce the paint work of those attires deserves major kudos

I still have him planned the only question is when.

Thank you for the super-speedy response man, glad to hear it's still in the pipeline - in order not to derail or hijack this entire thread, picked up your Lesnar's this week, I'm currently very much away from my xbox at the moment, but I'm looking forward to seeing them in-game soon

Keep up the great work and I hope you announce a new project soon (if you haven't already)

Thank you for the super-speedy response man, glad to hear it's still in the pipeline - in order not to derail or hijack this entire thread, picked up your Lesnar's this week, I'm currently very much away from my xbox at the moment, but I'm looking forward to seeing them in-game soon

Keep up the great work and I hope you announce a new project soon (if you haven't already)

Oh no problem. :) I hope you enjoy them! Right now I am currently working on a Bobby Lashley.

Oh no problem. :) I hope you enjoy them! Right now I am currently working on a Bobby Lashley.

cant wait to see it

Archived