Infinite Finishers On Story Designer

IBringIt

I believe so, though it has been quite a while since I've used Story Designer on WWE'13 being as there is not sound during them matches besides commentary & The Crowd.

Do you know how to?

Nope

Are you 100% certain because I've been hearing conflicting reports?

Yes, I'm using the mode regulary and it annoyes me, because I can't make simple squash matches.

Okay thank you, and that is exactly what I wanted them for too! Guess I'm going to have to stick to normal matches on fast and just hope that it is included next year.

Universe mode SERIOUSLY needs fixing. big time. badly, its horrible how mistreated it is considering it could be a potentially revolutionary mode.

wrong topic^^

Whoops, meant story designer, not universe. My bad.

Universe mode SERIOUSLY needs fixing. big time. badly, its horrible how mistreated it is considering it could be a potentially revolutionary mode.

wrong topic^^

Whoops, meant story designer, not universe. My bad.

:fedup: ofcourse.

I agree completly. The story designer has so many limitations and bugs that it's nearly impossible to create what you want. Even with the #Millionsofscenes they added

The Millions of scenes (Still lacking in set-up scenes) aren't really the problem; the lack of scenes in the past where an issue but now we've got all these scenes. But no sound within the match asides crowd & Commentary; it ruins the entire point. I still wish they'd do set-up scenes before something, for example we shouldn't just have the Ladder Promo; no matter what it looks odd.

Archived