-Blackroses for mouth, jaw & ear morph

-RoKaDitz for beard formula

-XXDamageXX656 for all CM Punks tats except chest

-xixxLEGENDxxix forCM Punks chest tat

-ColtsGuyPhil for Scott hall & undertaker texture

-CASEDOG78 for punks BITW kickpads

Any help and suggestions are welcome :)

I am now taking requests.

Sorry I forgot my Xbox live password and its saying I need it for security. I'll have an update when I figure out the password. Also if anyone wants to help me with this caw I'll send you the formula :)

I figured out my password. I changed to skin 11. Any other suggestions? I'm pretty stuck.

Updated.

Updated again. If you have any suggestions can you please post them?

i dont know if u used ravenous or status tats but i do know that ravenous(coltsguyphil) uploaded punks eye brows that should help i could take cap pics for u but im not gonna put in the formula it takes to much time and i have alot to do if he was on the cc i would

Ps ez cap video capture cards are $7 on amazon .com thats what i use that camera u used to take that costs way more

but these are a good start

i dont know if u used ravenous or status tats but i do know that ravenous(coltsguyphil) uploaded punks eye brows that should help i could take cap pics for u but im not gonna put in the formula it takes to much time and i have alot to do if he was on the cc i would

Ps ez cap video capture cards are $7 on amazon .com thats what i use that camera u used to take that costs way more

but these are a good start

Thanks! I'll check out punks eyebrows on live because I was struggling with those. I would get a cap card but I don't even have a camera, I just took these on iPod. I'll upload it on live as soon as I can :)

Punk's face still looks too smooth. Punk looks like he hasn't aged too well and that he's been through a rough life. You need eyebags under the eyes, he has skin wrinkles at the side of his eyes, some really obvious laugh lines. And your's has none of that, you can accomplish all of this with designs. Take a close look at some recent Punk refs, and I'm sure you'll get what I mean.

In laments terms, your Punk face isn't rugged enough.

CM Punk updated. Should I still continue with these? It seems like no one really cares.

I could not agree more with my Lashley caw. I've put some time into it as well and it's frustrating to see no one reply to it with advice. So I'm going to give you my input.

CM Punk I think your trying to do a current attire? If so I think you should get a different buzz or at least make it black. His beard needs to be redone and made black. May I suggest you try some designs such as the tiger design ( I can get you the # of it if you need it) in the soul patch area because it's clearly thinner there. Eyebrows are different from the pictures that I'm looking at compared to yours. I also agree with what was just posted above me. The eyes don't look quite right maybe dont make them angled so much? There's a good eyebag in the makeup section that would work quite nicely just lower the transparency. Add some age and some detail to the face. He doesn't have a babyface.

If you'd also like I could attempt his face? If you have any interest check out my thread and let me know. Just throwing that possiblity out there.

Yes I am taking requests but it is WWE and TNA only ;)

well that's perfect cuz i'm looking for a Crimson and a Rob Terry if you wouldn't mind having a crack at them?

on the CAWing Partner front, you could always ask around and see if anyone wants to collaborate with you :)

hey G.T.S. i have one more request if that's ok?

could you do TNA's Suicide? i can only find one on CC but it only has one attire, could you do one with four maybe?

sort of like this?

suicideu.jpg

I didn't create this by the way, i found this pic on Smacktalks and it was created by MrB on WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011, full credit goes to him.

i was just wondering if you could re-create him with your own personal touches of course :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived