WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

If "Two Man Power Trip" happened now, people would absolutely lose it. We'd have "#CancelTheNetwork" trending again and crowds just booing. Two top stars battling two other top stars for the tag belts.

People still absolutely love HHH and Austin, so no...we wouldn't. But, if you mean a modern power trip with like...Cena and Reigns...then, yeah. That would be garbage. Actually, if they were heel like the original PT was, then I don't think people would even have a problem with that...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If "Two Man Power Trip" happened now, people would absolutely lose it. We'd have "#CancelTheNetwork" trending again and crowds just booing. Two top stars battling two other top stars for the tag belts.

People still absolutely love HHH and Austin, so no...we wouldn't. But, if you mean a modern power trip with like...Cena and Reigns...then, yeah. That would be garbage. Actually, if they were heel like the original PT was, then I don't think people would even have a problem with that...

Yeah, I meant modern Power Trip. Idk, I think even as a heel now a days people would draw an issue with two top guys randomly being thrown together to win the titles off of the New Day or someone like Lucha Dragons.

So much blandness in WWE right now. Where are the colorful personalities, no not colorful attires like Cena but the personalities themselves.

They're not allowed to be colorful, just corporate as WWE wants them to be. Seth was colorful as a devious heel though, threatening to paralyze Edge. Cesaro... I find him colorful. The New Day are supremely colorful they shit out rainbows. In a good way.

So much blandness in WWE right now. Where are the colorful personalities, no not colorful attires like Cena but the personalities themselves.

Because you have the same dozen people writing everything. Plus if anything appears on the radar as "getting over" it's seized upon and micro managed into the ground.

Archived