WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btAHz9j.jpg

Is that Ricky Hatton? Dude could box Taker as Batista's block off, but he looks so dweeby there

Boxers always get too much credit in these scenarios. Lets be truly honest here, in a real fight between Haddon vs Batista or Taker, he would have the hardest time getting close to either of them and hitting them in the face, and even then how much damage would those punches do?

btAHz9j.jpg

Is that Ricky Hatton? Dude could box Taker as Batista's block off, but he looks so dweeby there

Boxers always get too much credit in these scenarios. Lets be truly honest here, in a real fight between Haddon vs Batista or Taker, he would have the hardest time getting close to either of them and hitting them in the face, and even then how much damage would those punches do?

I'm not giving Hatton anymore credit than he deserves? He's a fantastic fighter and I believe he could bear both Taker and Batista. Get outta here with that shit

Yeah, he would get with those 2. Size doesn't even matter

It does, though. Taker can drop a dude with a big-boot before they're even close enough to touch him. Size definitely matters. That's just some ignorant shit. I mean...there are classes in boxing and MMA for a reason...and Taker and Batista are no slouches. They aren't just "fake wrestlers"...both of those dudes have had some involvement with MMA.

btAHz9j.jpg

I'm not giving Hatton anymore credit than he deserves? He's a fantastic fighter and I believe he could bear both Taker and Batista. Get outta here with that shit

Hatton in his prime, maybe. Hatton now? Wouldn't stand a chance.

Size only matters if you know how to use it.

*Points to the part in my last post about Taker and Batista both having a bit of training in MMA.*

A bit.. lol, do you really think "a bit of training in MMA" surpasses 48 professional fights? and the fact that both Undertaker and Batista can barely go 5 minutes plus without looking like they just ran 10 miles. Come on man, lmao.

Archived