Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Scorpion™

WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

That's right dude. Shawn was the last guy from team RAW but he managed to take out Mysterio and JBL, but then Orton capitalized on the interference with an RKO to take him out. Then Taker made his return and shit got real!

Team RAW is pretty garbage though :XD:

I remember Undertaker killing everyone after the match and Orton running like hell :D

Orton's face as soon as he heard the gong was priceless. Tbf I'd have shit myself too if I saw Taker (especially from that time period) kick out of a coffin that was on fire :XD:

2zhi1cw.jpg

Orton pulling some Harry Potter shit and hiding in the cupboard under the stairs waiting to ambush Trips was hilarious :XD: Easily one of my favourite moments from recent times!

That's right dude. Shawn was the last guy from team RAW but he managed to take out Mysterio and JBL, but then Orton capitalized on the interference with an RKO to take him out. Then Taker made his return and shit got real!

You will NOT call HBK garbage

They need to do a home invasion skit like that with Wyatt and Reigns. And Reigns can spear Wyatt through the window or through a wall or something...and then Wyatt will disappear, and there will be some laughter and some smoke.

You're damn right I won't! Was aimed at everyone but Shawn tbh :lol:

They need to do a home invasion skit like that with Wyatt and Reigns. And Reigns can spear Wyatt through the window or through a wall or something...and then Wyatt will disappear, and there will be some laughter and some smoke.

That would be amazing.

You're damn right I won't! Was aimed at everyone but Shawn tbh :lol:

oh okay, I ain't got a problem with that.

Man, back when John Cena had personality.

oic1ox.jpg

Remember when this almost happened? But Nexus put a stop to that.

I hate Nexus for that. Nobody should ruin the opportunity for an Undertaker match.

Then R-Truth won it and had to drop it back to Miz like a month later cause of injury lol. Truth's only singles title reign in WWE (besides the Hardcore title when he was K-Kwik).

Thank god that didn't happen, had disaster written all over it.[/quote

Exactly. It would have been a train wreck. Even worse that what Taker vs. Sting would be.

Bret was US champion...... In 2010?! Oh my god im so glad i didnt watch WWE then.

Yeah, he beat Miz with help from the Hart Dynasty.