WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at those pics make me sad

It's just nostalgia. Cool shit still happens today. And we'll look back on some of the modern photos with just as much fondness in the future, IMO.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaa. Sorry. I'm better. No, actually not, jsut let me laugh histerically at waht you said hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.

Whatever, you hosers.

I'll see you clowns ten years from now, when everyone is saying "remember this?...remember that?"

Yeah, ten years from now we'll be like "remember how shitty WWE was?" I doubt myself personally will look back at these days as fondly as I do with the new generation or attitude era days.

Whatever, you hosers.

I'll see you clowns ten years from now, when everyone is saying "remember this?...remember that?"

Yeah, ten years from now we'll be like "remember how shitty WWE was?" I doubt myself personally will look back at these days as fondly as I do with the new generation or attitude era days.

Don't forget Ruthless Aggression. Some fond memories in there too.

I'll look back at this era fondly, but not for WWE, just for wrestling as a whole. All I can safely put into the "That will be remembered forever" category from the last ten years or so is Summer Of Punk, Shield, NXT and Kevin Owens. Eeh....

I'll look back at this era fondly, but not for WWE, just for wrestling as a whole. All I can safely put into the "That will be remembered forever" category from the last ten years or so is Summer Of Punk, Shield, NXT and Kevin Owens. Eeh....

And Undertaker losing to Brock.

And Undertaker losing to Brock.

True.

Although I certainly don't nor will I ever remember that fondly.

I'll remember Punk, Bryan's triumph, Shield's reign (no pun intended) of awesomeness, Owens becoming the best thing ever in a night, and Lesnar ending the streak.

Gonna remember a sshitload of stuff for all the wrong reasons though, like Cena's never ending list of burials, Royal Rumble 2014 and '15 fiasco, and Big Show being a fat wanker.

Archived