WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you look closley the confetti spells "USA" above Benoit's head.

USA...these are three letters.

A rectangle has three sides

just like a 2D pyramid.

A pyramid...the Illuminati....

The titantron of the Ascension...

Ascension....

OMG! Benoit's Ascension confirmed!

THE three biggest stars in WWE history*

Nah. It meeds a little less Steve Austin and a little more Bruno Sammartino.

Bruno did a lot for professional wrestling in its early days, there is no denying that. He is one of the clear innovators of the craft, but Hogan, Austin and Rocky are the three biggest STARS in the industries history. Bruno never had the sheer world-wide audience that they had because WWE/WWF/WWWF/Championship Wrestling didnt have the international exposure that it does now. People went to arenas in America to see Bruno, but people tune into their TV's to watch those three all around the world. Those three alone (and some could argue Cena in this single aspect) have made the most money for the company ever and still continue to do so although they have more current star for that ala Cena and Reigns and whoever.

But that still remains that Bruno is not one of the biggest stars in WWE's history, he is just one of the most historical and recognizable names for the sport for professional wrestling (I say "just" and I didn't mean it like that, but you know what I mean as WWE trancends pro wrestling.)

MgAy7Oy.jpg

3 of the biggest Superstars in WWE history

Add in HBK or Cena, and you've got my WWF/E Mount Rushmore right there.

Taker isn't on your Rushmore? :o

I'd actually consider putting Taker there too tbf bro. It's just so hard fitting so many great guys from their history into just 4 spots. As far as I'm concerned, all three of Austin, Rock and Hogan are absolute locks, which doesn't help make things any easier. That only leaves 1 spot for so many other greats to get into. You could make a claim for like... 9 or 10 different guys (Flair, Bret, Andre, Savage, Punk, Cena, Taker, HHH, Sammartino, HBK).

Archived