WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah what I intended for this was legendary photos that will stand the test of time and are very memorable moments. GIFs are for bitches.

And whats the point of creating 2 topics? There are some fantastic GIFs. The only problem with them is that some people on this site post them randomly and overuse them.

Nah what I intended for this was legendary photos that will stand the test of time and are very memorable moments. GIFs are for bitches.

And whats the point of creating 2 topics? There are some fantastic GIFs. The only problem with them is that some people on this site post them randomly and overuse them.

Pictures capture a moment perfectly. A GIF is basically a video without sound,

Does it really matter? It's still a picture as long as its dealing with the topic right? Not trying to go against what Scorpion said since he did say no gifs due to lag/loading times on the pages I think or just because the thread title clearly says "pictures" not "pictures & gifs" but I mean it's just a moving animation. Whatever he or the mods want though since they have control. * insert "i'm just saying" gif here*

At least YouTube vids aren't being spammed

The last walk in to a match.

nkm2hZf.jpg

Great photo. That moment got me thinking...

qIyRuiB.jpg

...about Edge's last match at WrestleMania. (Against *ahem*Alberto Del Rio*ahem*)

Damn, Edge went out in probably the best way possible; winning a championship match at WrestleMania, then retiring as champion with his legacy intact.

The last walk in to a match.

nkm2hZf.jpg

Great photo. That moment got me thinking...

qIyRuiB.jpg

...about Edge's last match at WrestleMania. (Against *ahem*Alberto Del Rio*ahem*)

Damn, Edge went out in probably the best way possible; winning a championship match at WrestleMania, then retiring as champion with his legacy intact.

That's why he's the GOAT!

4XmB8xs.jpg

Can't see it very well, but Trish as the Hardcore Champion...

For like 10 seconds.

Archived