WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They most likely didn't get hired by WWE because their to small.. Same reason why The American Wolves weren't. Smh.

Thats was a good thing since Jado & Gedo are currently the main bookers for New Japan. That is why NJPW has been awesome in the last couple of years.

While it might be great for other wrestling promotions it's bad for WWE... They suffer from there own ignorance.

They most likely didn't get hired by WWE because their to small.. Same reason why The American Wolves weren't. Smh.

Thats was a good thing since Jado & Gedo are currently the main bookers for New Japan. That is why NJPW has been awesome in the last couple of years.

Do you happen to know if there is existing footage of their match in WWE? Perhaps fancam?

Taker_zps1dcc66c7.png

Good ol' days. Doubt we'll ever see stuff like this again.

People would be so ecstatic to see a woman getting choked by the leader of a demonic cult in 2014
Awesome photo, this was taken the night after Wrestlemania 15, when Steph was kidnapped by the Ministry for the first time, man I miss this.

Isn't that Sable though?

And that's what I mean by WWE will never be like what it was years ago, things like this aren't accepted that much anymore with all the social media and stuff.

Social media makes the damage bigger, but it's mainly because of groups like parents, PETA, feminists, and etc bitching if something like this happened now. Given that WWE is more of a family show now than it was in the late 90s, I'd assume, WWE can get in deeper shit for what it shows.

I mean, there was at least one parent who cried to Triple H about how he was bullying someone... Big Show or Daniel Bryan or something, and how she banned her kid from watching the show or something.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived