Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Scorpion™

WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

MuhkmLJ.jpg

And that was the last time they held an outdoor event in Manchester.

9jGQf9p.jpg

I always wondered what was with that teardrop drawn under his eye. I vaguely remember reading that some gangs did it as well.

9jGQf9p.jpg

I always wondered what was with that teardrop drawn under his eye. I vaguely remember reading that some gangs did it as well.

One tear for every kill.

^Would be cool if the one tear was meant to represent Kane. That would be incredible writing (and thus definitely not the case :P )

Edited by JAGGED

^Would be cool if the one tear was meant to represent Kane. That would be incredible writing (and thus definitely not the case :P )

I think it was revealed at some point that the Undertaker' character was supposed to have murdered his father, but then Taker got injured and it was switched to his little brother

I think it was revealed at some point that the Undertaker' character was supposed to have murdered his father, but then Taker got injured and it was switched to his little brother

I believe something similar was supposed to happen with Kevin Nash but the censors thought it would be in bad taste, so they went with him murdering his quad instead.

iXCOsRY.jpg

That is crying out for a caption...