WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The supermarket brawl had such racist undertones.

Redneck just whooping a black dude around a store, pouring food and drink on him, berating him the whole time. "When the moon hits your eye! Like a big pizza-pie! That's amore!" *Hits Booker with frozen pizza*

Booker's begging made it 10X more hilarious than it should have been, too. "Please, no. No more. Oh god..." Dude had me dying. Always loved Booker.

The supermarket brawl had such racist undertones.

Redneck just whooping a black dude around a store, pouring food and drink on him, berating him the whole time. "When the moon hits your eye! Like a big pizza-pie! That's amore!" *Hits Booker with frozen pizza*

Booker's begging made it 10X more hilarious than it should have been, too. "Please, no. No more. Oh god..." Dude had me dying. Always loved Booker.

My favorite thing was watching the teenage kids in the store following the action from isle to isle. This was back in the days when WWE did backstage brawls and they did them right. It also reflected in the games of the time like HCTP and SYM with their epic backstage areas.

I remember the helicopter in time square in HCTP had a hanging rope ladder that you could climb, but my favorite things was climbing the three story building with Goldberg, doing my spear on someone, and sending them down to their doom three stories down where they would hopefully get hit by a car. Damn those games were awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived