WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HeTzuDB.jpg

two people who will never win any big title in the WWE because they're too small.

*looks at what's on the shoulder of the guy on the right* You picked the perfect image to make that statement.

Next time I will put quotation marks around it.

HeTzuDB.jpg

two people who will never win any big title in the WWE because they're too small.
*looks at what's on the shoulder of the guy on the right* You picked the perfect image to make that statement.

You're an idiot.

How am I an idiot? The WWE title is the biggest title in the company. It would've made more sense if he picked an image where Punk didn't have it.

A future HOFer and a quitter.

Better.

Punk isn't a quitter though.

Then what is walking out then?

HeTzuDB.jpg

You're an idiot.

How am I an idiot? The WWE title is the biggest title in the company. It would've made more sense if he picked an image where Punk didn't have it.

He was being quite obviously sarcastic.

HeTzuDB.jpg

You're an idiot.

Better.

Do you know why Punk quit? A lot of wrestlers apparently have wanted to walk out but couldn't because they needed income whereas Punk was set for life due to smart decisions. If WWE treated him better, Punk wouldn't have walked out. There are stories how WWE basically forces wrestlers to perform even injured, and Punk had no passion for wrestling anymore.

HeTzuDB.jpg

You're an idiot.

Better.

... How can you not sense the sarcasm? Everyone else did, someone even told you.

Yes. Idiot.

HeTzuDB.jpg

You're an idiot.

He was being quite obviously sarcastic.
And my original post wasn't? I didn't realise people thought I was being serious there.

Archived