WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Size only matters if you know how to use it.

*Points to the part in my last post about Taker and Batista both having a bit of training in MMA.*

A bit.. lol, do you really think "a bit of training in MMA" surpasses 48 professional fights? and the fact that both Undertaker and Batista can barely go 5 minutes plus without looking like they just ran 10 miles. Come on man, lmao.

Yeah, I do...because they wouldn't need to go 5 minutes plus. We're not talking about a boxing match. In a boxing match, they would obviously lose...might not be a tko, but definitely by points. In a straight up fight...yes, Taker and Batista would end that dude quickly. They could toss him around like a sack of flower. A boxer is only as good as the distance allows him to be. If Batista or Taker grabbed his ass, they would literally just whip him to the ground and he'd be borderline dead. I don't know why people never seem to get that when it comes to size. "Getting manhandled" is a real thing...that isn't some made-up bullshit. Batista could grab this dude by the legs and swing him into a lamp post like a baseball bat.

Size only matters if you know how to use it.

*Points to the part in my last post about Taker and Batista both having a bit of training in MMA.*

A bit.. lol, do you really think "a bit of training in MMA" surpasses 48 professional fights? and the fact that both Undertaker and Batista can barely go 5 minutes plus without looking like they just ran 10 miles. Come on man, lmao.

Yeah, I do...because they wouldn't need to go 5 minutes plus. We're not talking about a boxing match. In a boxing match, they would obviously lose...might not be a tko, but definitely by points. In a straight up fight...yes, Taker and Batista would end that dude quickly. They could toss him around like a sack of flower. A boxer is only as good as the distance allows him to be. If Batista or Taker grabbed his ass, they would literally just whip him to the ground and he'd be borderline dead. I don't know why people never seem to get that when it comes to size. "Getting manhandled" is a real thing...that isn't some made-up bullshit.

Yeah i'm sure someone with the footwork and speed of Ricky Hatton would just stand there and let two old ass dudes "with a bit of MMA training" just grab him.

Yeah i'm sure someone with the footwork and speed of Ricky Hatton would just stand there and let two old ass dudes "with a bit of MMA training" just grab him.

Okay...so he could run away then? That wouldn't be fighting, now would it? If the dude went headlong into Taker or Batista, he'd get snatched up and brutally hurled through the air. Stop being ignorant.

Look at the Mayweather/Big Show match. You mean to tell me that dude would have stood a chance against Show had that whole thing not been staged. He legitimately punched Show...he punched him square in the nose...and Show was on him like white on rice. Dude only survived because it was staged.

If you honestly think size is the only defining factor in a fight, then i'm sorry but you're extremely naive. Your size doesn't matter worth shit if your opponent can get in, do damage, and get out before you can tag them. Hell, your size in some cases just means you're a bigger target.

If you honestly think size is the only defining factor in a fight, then i'm sorry but you're extremely naive. Your size doesn't matter worth shit if your opponent can get in, do damage, and get out before you can tag them. Hell, your size in some cases just means you're a bigger target.

That's why Gen mentioned that both Undertaker & Batista have done some MMA training

Who said that? I never said that. I just said that Hatton would get snatched up by Taker or Batista.

Like I said...Mayweather vs Big Show...Floyd should count his blessings that he wasn't actually fighting Show in that match, because you can go back and watch that over, and it's obvious Show could have murdered him at any moment.

That's why Gen mentioned that both Undertaker & Batista have done some MMA training

A bit really can't match a professional though. Still, what I mean that size can be a liability just as much as it can be an advantage.

Okay...so he could run away then? That wouldn't be fighting, now would it? If the dude went headlong into Taker or Batista, he'd get snatched up and brutally hurled through the air. Stop being ignorant.

Look at the Mayweather/Big Show match. You mean to tell me that dude would have stood a chance against Show had that whole thing not been staged. He legitimately punched Show...he punched him square in the nose...and Show was on him like white on rice. Dude only survived because it was staged.

So avoiding someone in a fight, and not letting them grab you and fling you around like a ping pong ball = running away.. okay LOL.

A bit really can't match a professional though. Still, what I mean that size can be a liability just as much as it can be an advantage.

obviously. Just like being slim & light can be.

Yeah, but when a professional fighter has kind of grown accustomed to fighting with his size and strength, then that liability diminishes.

Anyways, this is far off topic now.

Yeah, but when a professional fighter has kind of grown accustomed to fighting with his size and strength, then that liability diminishes.

in a regulated fight against people of the same weightclass with a reach, that's not too far off.

I don't know the boxer/MMA though :P

Either way...in a real-life fight nothing of that would matter and skill, talent, strength and whatnot can all be seen as worthless if something unpredictable happens.

in a regulated fight against people of the same weightclass with a reach, that's not too far off.

I don't know the boxer/MMA though :P

Either way...in a real-life fight nothing of that would matter and skill, talent, strength and whatnot can all be seen as worthless if something unpredictable happens.

I actually agree there. the biggest factor in any fight, regulated or not, is unpredictability. The guy who's punch wasn't expected is the guy who gets his hand raised, etcetera etcetera.

Some of you people, man...

I've got better things to do than over-analyze shit that will never happen with internet know-it-alls. Especially when it's completely off topic.

Lol, internet know-it-alls.. well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

Some of you people, man...

I've got better things to do than over-analyze shit that will never happen with internet know-it-alls. Especially when it's completely off topic.

Lol, internet know-it-alls.. well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

I don't claim to know shit, so...no?

Archived