WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

I guess "quiet news" is relative, but I remember when he died. I don't remember if WWE did anything special when it happened...I guess they didn't. But I remember when it happened anyway, because I was a big fan of Boss Man...and I was hoping he was going to return with the riot gimmick again (he was only just in WWE in 2003, and then died in 2004). Speaking of Boss Man, would love to have him in 2K16.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess "quiet news" is relative, but I remember when he died. I don't remember if WWE did anything special when it happened...I guess they didn't. But I remember when it happened anyway, because I was a big fan of Boss Man...and I was hoping he was going to return with the riot gimmick again (he was only just in WWE in 2003, and then died in 2004). Speaking of Boss Man, would love to have him in 2K16.

Can't remeber him in 2003?

Was that Cerebral Assassin Triple H? That version vs. Cena would be a feud to see, but only if Cena didn't do his Superman shit.

Evolution era Triple H I think, his Cerebral Assassin phase was 1999-2002, he became more of a cowardly heel with Flair and Evolution.

Oh. I remember him being called Cerebral Assassin and giving this aura that he could paralyze an enemy if he wanted to. I started watching around the time he and Shawn started feuding, and when I thought wrestling was real, Tripsy was scary. I don't recall him to be a cowardly heel with the Evolution, not that much anyway.

Oh. I remember him being called Cerebral Assassin and giving this aura that he could paralyze an enemy if he wanted to. I started watching around the time he and Shawn started feuding, and when I thought wrestling was real, Tripsy was scary. I don't recall him to be a cowardly heel with the Evolution, not that much anyway.

He was 100% a cowardly heel with Evolution, mainly because the whole reason Evo existed was to back him up. Flair would constantly dick around with his matches. I got worked into hating it 100% haha

Cerebral Assassin has just kinda stuck with him now. Less a gimmick and more a personality trait at this point.

I just miss women getting hit with chairs being an acceptable thing.

Also, I can just imagine JR shouting about Austin being a no good son of a bitch or something. :lol:

If it weren't for the good ratings Raw would've been of TV.

I just miss women getting hit with chairs being an acceptable thing.

Also, I can just imagine JR shouting about Austin being a no good son of a bitch or something. :lol:

It wasn't. That Austin stuff posted above almost got them kicked off all TV in Canada, according to the Hardyz' book.

SctXJFv.gif

Triple H was so damn badass around 1999-2002

I recall the exact moment he went into the stratosphere as a super heel. Summerslam 99 when he obliterated Austin with the chair following the triple threat. Following night on Raw he was white hot.

Archived