WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Taker pic is from when he "disappeared" after Survivor Series when Yokozuna buried him alive. I still have the actual magazine with that article somewhere in my room.

So I presume that's Brian Lee in the Heartbreak Hotel?

Man, she's getting dark matches on Raw? I hate her

It's pretty entertaining to me how people hate Dana so much...and she isn't even THAT bad, IMO. Like...there have been worse. There ARE worse on the main roster. The *censored*ing Bellas are worse, tbh.

Don't worry, I hate the Bellas too, Brie's been surprising me lately but Nicki I despise. The thing with Dana Brooke is even looking at her disgusts me, plus her voice. She's gross.

Yeah it's mainly Dana's voice that I hate. I know that's not fair, but it's the truth. There's other things about her that annoy me, but her voice is the only thing about her that I HATE

Both of the Taker/Shawn matches will forever be the best ones. I feel like watching them just looking at that picture. Top three for me are probably Taker/HBK 2 (because of the build), Taker/HBK 1, and Taker/Punk (again, because of the storyline/build). People don't give Taker/Punk the praise it deserves. Very memorable match, IMO...arguably wouldn't have been if not for Bearer passing away, but it become something huge because of that.

I love Shawn.

The best.

Absolutely, I marked out like a little boy when I saw him live! Also got to witness him take Cena on at Raw in a classic match at Earl's Court too.

(Yeah, not the best pictures)

CIMG0785.jpgCIMG0788.jpg

CIMG0797.jpg

(Just ordered the Bret V Shawn DVD as well)

And to finish, a picture I took of Mickie. Because why the hell not?

CIMG0732.jpg

Archived