WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

That's right dude. Shawn was the last guy from team RAW but he managed to take out Mysterio and JBL, but then Orton capitalized on the interference with an RKO to take him out. Then Taker made his return and shit got real!

Team RAW is pretty garbage though :XD:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember Undertaker killing everyone after the match and Orton running like hell :D

Orton's face as soon as he heard the gong was priceless. Tbf I'd have shit myself too if I saw Taker (especially from that time period) kick out of a coffin that was on fire :XD:

2zhi1cw.jpg

Orton pulling some Harry Potter shit and hiding in the cupboard under the stairs waiting to ambush Trips was hilarious :XD: Easily one of my favourite moments from recent times!

That's right dude. Shawn was the last guy from team RAW but he managed to take out Mysterio and JBL, but then Orton capitalized on the interference with an RKO to take him out. Then Taker made his return and shit got real!

You will NOT call HBK garbage

You're damn right I won't! Was aimed at everyone but Shawn tbh :lol:

You're damn right I won't! Was aimed at everyone but Shawn tbh :lol:

oh okay, I ain't got a problem with that.

Man, back when John Cena had personality.

Then R-Truth won it and had to drop it back to Miz like a month later cause of injury lol. Truth's only singles title reign in WWE (besides the Hardcore title when he was K-Kwik).

Archived