WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait Bret had a stroke!? Wow, I feel bad for making assumption of his salty face then...

Yup, from a bicycle accident right after his WCW run. Apparently Vince called him after he heard of the accident and it was the first time they had talked since the screwjob.

Bret had a concussion first, which probably caused him trouble doing things and that is why he crashed on his bike. The stroke came as a result of that accident. That is a whole lot of damage to the head area, not to mention all the emotional trauma as a result of tons of people in his life dying. I mean, Mr. Perfect, Bulldog, Owen, Rick Rude, Pillman, I know theres more but I can't recall the rest.

Will be impossible not to cry when Taker, Foley, and McMahon pass away. I won't cry at all when Hulk passes away, but I will be sad. May not like him at all, but his contributions to the business is undeniable.

but Taker, Foley, and McMahon. Taker's still one of my favorites, Foley is an amazing person, and McMahon was revolutionary. No matter how pissed off we are with McMahon right now, we will all feel sad when he passes away. Or most of us, anyway.

When Taker,Rock, SCSA,Trips,etc just to name a few pass, I'm gonna be in deep disbelief when I get the news. Not gonna cry though. Haven't cried for a wrestler passing since a few days after that SD tribute for Eddie. Came close to tearing up for a few tribute vids though :(

I see nothing wrong with shedding a tear or two for people you grew up watching on your tv screen. Looking up to, having respect for, etc.

Archived