WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cena didn't need the streak match. I actually wish Balor could have done it.

Lol...come on. The streak thing is getting silly now. The right man won. Lesnar did in fact need to win that match. He was coming back from such a long absence that it was necessary for him to prove that he was still the man. No better way to do that than to defeat the streak. He pissed people off, re-solidified his place as the top dog, and became the biggest heel in WWE history.

Where would things be right now if Lesnar hadn't won the streak? Dude is still a threat even though he isn't there right now. When he comes back, shit is going to hit the fan and we're going to have another boom period. Lesnar is money. Finn Balor? I like the guy too...but, Jesus...that's going way too far (at least as far as his present career is concerned). And why would you want Fnn to take that heat? There was going to be heat from that outcome no matter what. Brock is legitimately the only person who can swallow all of that animosity...and do so with a huge smile on his face.

Anyway...

70ug5z.jpg

Just one half-naked man covering another half-naked man in BBQ sauce...nothing to see here...

I didn't have a problem with Brock winning. Just hated how the feud and match played out.

Balor's just wishful thinking for me after seeing his Taker like entrance from the indies. Also he'd have to be called up right away and built up too it so. You get the idea.

Archived