WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

Thats cool man, I understand the points you're making. But for me Flair is a bigger name in WCW tho, so he's never going to be in a a calibre of other candidates for *WWE*'s Mount Rushmore imo.

Bret&Savage turned their backs on WWE for WCW. As much as I love Punk, he turned his back on WWE too and hasn't do THAT much to be a candidate. To me, its supposed to be those who loyal to WWE from day one. They're all HoF material, just not a Mount Rushmore calibre for me :)

Of all guys in your list, only Taker,HHH, HBK, and Cena for me. I don't really know Andre and his contributions to the company so....

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats cool man, I understand the points you're making. But for me Flair is a bigger name in WCW tho, so he's never going to be in a a calibre of other candidates for *WWE*'s Mount Rushmore imo.

Bret&Savage turned their backs on WWE for WCW. As much as I love Punk, he turned his back on WWE too and hasn't do THAT much to be a candidate. To me, its supposed to be those who loyal to WWE from day one. They're all HoF material, just not a Mount Rushmore calibre for me :)

Of all guys in your list, only Taker,HHH, HBK, and Cena for me. I don't really know Andre and his contributions to the company so....

So Hogan also has no place of the Rushmore then.

Both these guys were basically ran out by Vince in one way or another, Hogan was the one that saw the money WCW was throwing around and ran without giving it a thought.

Bret if I recall was told to go to WCW because Vince couldn't afford him anymore. I'm not sure what happened with Savage, but didn't he and Vince have a falling out?

Hogan, Austin, Rock, and Sammartino for me as they were the biggest of their time and contributed to the company. Without Sammartino, WWWF wouldn't have been as big. Without Hogan, WWF wouldn't have become mainstream and huge. Without Austin and Rock, WWF wouldn't have survived against WCW and eventually beat them. I'd exchange Sammartino with Taker and HBK though as HBK always delivered in the ring and Taker always kept it fresh.

If you look closley the confetti spells "USA" above Benoit's head.

USA...these are three letters.

A rectangle has three sides

just like a 2D pyramid.

A pyramid...the Illuminati....

The titantron of the Ascension...

Ascension....

OMG! Benoit's Ascension confirmed!

I popped for "a rectangle has three sides."

Archived