WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why Taker let Brock go over him specifically so much, what's so special about him?

This a joke?

Why would it be? Undertaker has literally never beat Lesnar in a one on one match, not even Austin, Rock or Cena have that.

Back in the day Lesnar was one of those stars that was extremely young and had a lot of potential to be a huge deal for years to come and Taker more than likely recognized that.

I don't think credibility was the intended word. The beard makes him easier to take seriously, makes him more intimidating, etc.

I could take him more serious and thought he looked more intimidating when he was WHC, and in Team Hell No before he grew his hair.

I dig the wild hair, but that long ass beard looks awful on him, when combine with the hair. Imagine if Ultimate Warrior had a beard that matched his wild mane, he would have looked ridiculous, like a gold miner on steroids. If Bryan trimmed his beard down a level or two to look closer to Randy Savage then he would look much better. Savage didn't roll around with another head of hair under his chin like Bryan has.

Tbh Warrior did look ridiculous, just in a very very awesome way.

I don't understand why Taker let Brock go over him specifically so much, what's so special about him?

This a joke?

Why would it be? Undertaker has literally never beat Lesnar in a one on one match, not even Austin, Rock or Cena have that.

Probably the same reason Triple H never beat Batista. I assume they got a good feeling about them and thought they'd be the future, so they acted like those superstars were their "kryptonite" so to speak.

Though I agree with what you're saying. Taker should have beaten Brock at some point.

This a joke?

I was referring to you asking "what's so special?" about Lesnar.

C'mon. Really?

Elgin can do a fancy flips from the top rope too (even without hurting himself) and that *Censored* still sucks.

Men Brock's size just aren't supposed to be able to even attempt moves like this, let alone execute them. The man was a freak athlete all round.

C'mon. Really?

Elgin can do a fancy flips from the top rope too (even without hurting himself) and that *Censored* still sucks.

Men Brock's size just aren't supposed to be able to even attempt moves like this, let alone execute them. The man was a freak athlete all round.

Yeah but that's just part of what made him so special. His look, build, execution and presence all were important parts. I'm just saying just showing someone doing unusual moves for someone's size isn't a good argument as to why someone's supposedley good. :D

C'mon. Really?

Yeah but that's just part of what made him so special. His look, build, execution and presence all were important parts. I'm just saying just showing someone doing unusual moves for someone's size isn't a good argument as to why someone's supposedley good. :D

That's the point, though. That is what made him special. Some men are big, but aren't athletic. Some men are athletic, but lack strength. Some men have a great look, but can't back it up. Brock was all of those things in one man. You can't out run him, you can't out power him, you can't intimidate him. He could do what you did a lot better with more strength and intensity. You even used the word 'unusual'. WWE has the announce team jump out their seats when Cena performs a dropkick or even get on the top rope. Imagine him doing that.

This is the "Goldberg is good because he can do a backflip" conversation all over again

But...Lesnar is better than Goldberg in every way.

I do agree that it isn't because he can do a SSP though...it's because he's Brock Lesnar.

I'm not disputing that. I'm just saying its a stupid argument.

C'mon. Really?

That's the point, though. That is what made him special. Some men are big, but aren't athletic. Some men are athletic, but lack strength. Some men have a great look, but can't back it up. Brock was all of those things in one man. You can't out run him, you can't out power him, you can't intimidate him. He could do what you did a lot better with more strength and intensity. You even used the word 'unusual'. WWE has the announce team jump out their seats when Cena performs a dropkick or even get on the top rope. Imagine him doing that.

This statement is inaccurate it should be he's pretty fast, incredibly strong, and fearless.

C'mon. Really?

This statement is inaccurate it should be he's pretty fast, incredibly strong, and fearless.

"Brock Lesnar is a monster. He competed at the highest levels in college wrestling and in mixed martial arts, not to mention his reign as the top wrestler in the WWE for 4 years. Lesnar won the 2000 NCAA heavyweight wrestling championships and became the youngest WWE champion at age 25 in his first reign. He captured the UFC Heavyweight Championship in a little over a year of competing in the UFC. He even played briefly in the NFL for the Minnesota Vikings. The man has done it all.

At 6'3, 265 lbs., Lesnar has a confirmed 475 lb. bench press and can bench 225 lbs. for 44 reps. In a documentary, Kurt Angle said that he has seen Lesnar bench over 600 lbs. when he was in the WWE. What may be even more impressive is his squat. He has a confirmed 690 lb. squat. In that same documentary, Angle said that he has also seen Lesnar squat 900 lbs. He also has a confirmed 720 lb. deadlift. During his preparation for the 2004 NFL Combine, Lesnar also recorded a 4.7 second 40 yard dash time, 10 foot standing broad jump, and a 35 inch vertical leap, all while doing this at 290 lbs."

Brock's a fast dude.

Archived