WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I may have posted this one before. CREW! 3/4 of the class of 2002/3.

wxu8NIa.jpg

Actually dead @ this one:

IHTOeI4.jpg

I'm not even sure what to say about this one. Well, nothing that wouldn't piss off Ambrose anyway... Although the hashtag in the corner mixed with Orton's and Trips' face makes it even better:

YqlqHPj.png

I don't think credibility was the intended word. The beard makes him easier to take seriously, makes him more intimidating, etc.

Not when he looks like a hobo

Which he hasn't since his return...because he trimmed the beard and tied a portion of his hair back. He looks pretty damn suave.

I don't think credibility was the intended word. The beard makes him easier to take seriously, makes him more intimidating, etc.

I could take him more serious and thought he looked more intimidating when he was WHC, and in Team Hell No before he grew his hair.

I dig the wild hair, but that long ass beard looks awful on him, when combine with the hair. Imagine if Ultimate Warrior had a beard that matched his wild mane, he would have looked ridiculous, like a gold miner on steroids. If Bryan trimmed his beard down a level or two to look closer to Randy Savage then he would look much better. Savage didn't roll around with another head of hair under his chin like Bryan has.

Archived