• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dy8Zhc7.png

XqyG9B7.jpg

:lol:

Rare shots of Malone being better than a Bull at something

Nicely put. :)

That is how popular wrestling was back in the late 90's. Theres no way that would ever happen again. It'd be like Chris Bosh and Kevin Durant having a match on Raw with Cena and Daniel Bryan in their corners.

Shhh... Don't let Vince hear you...

That is how popular wrestling was back in the late 90's. Theres no way that would ever happen again. It'd be like Chris Bosh and Kevin Durant having a match on Raw with Cena and Daniel Bryan in their corners.

The timing was just perfect in both Pro Wrestling and the NBA because Rodman and Malone had a legit rivalry.

Players are too friendly with each other now so it wouldn't work.

ipJQ42S.jpg

Kinda sad that it was around this time that both of these guys were at the end of their respective road. Stone Cold would have probably gone an extra 3 or 4 more years were it not for the neck problems.

I think both these guys were doing some of their best work right around that time. If Austin vs. Hogan could've happened, I would have wanted it in 2002.

ipJQ42S.jpg

Kinda sad that it was around this time that both of these guys were at the end of their respective road. Stone Cold would have probably gone an extra 3 or 4 more years were it not for the neck problems.

I think both these guys were doing some of their best work right around that time. If Austin vs. Hogan could've happened, I would have wanted it in 2002.

Did Stone Cold retire within like two years of this, and Hogan leave WWE about the same time?

Hell yeah it was. I feel like Cena vs Kurt was too and Cena vs Jericho round 1

You mean where Jericho got kayfabe fired?

Yeah that one. The whole buildup from Cena getting drafted to Cena/Jericho facing Christian/Tomko to Cena/Jericho/Christian to just Cena/Jericho was pretty good.

Lol Gen,so many possibilities to *Censored* around with in the original pic.

ipJQ42S.jpg

Did Stone Cold retire within like two years of this, and Hogan leave WWE about the same time?

Stone Cold took his ball and went home...and then returned at No Way Out 2003 and retired at that Mania.

Hulk stayed til mid 2003 unsatisfied with his pay he decided to quit.

Archived