WWE in Pictures (No Hotlinking)

Scorpion™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great episode this week on The Monday Night Wars (exclusively on the WWE Network for the low price of $9.99/month) about Mick Foley. He was an unlikely hero in the Attitude Era and winning the war against WCW.

LF2YAQu.jpg

"Yo Adrian, I did it!"

The "Raw" feel of the product in the old days was better. But, I don't hate the current product. I think it's interesting that they're forging forward and pushing the limits of what can be done. A few examples...the apron tron on Takeover 2 and the bullet time rig that they recently showed off. It's just a sign of the times. That said, I always love when they do "Old School" Raw. I think they should do one every year.

I hate the theme songs and the bright colours and all that, I've said this before. But I understand why they choose those songs, because they're really popular, like how rock was popular during the early to mid 2000s. I also liked the general themes (backgrounds, wrestlers moving in VS screens, the tale of the tape thing etc.), also, the brand split.

Anyway,

TSrY7M5.jpg

Great episode this week on The Monday Night Wars (exclusively on the WWE Network for the low price of $9.99/month) about Mick Foley. He was an unlikely hero in the Attitude Era and winning the war against WCW.

LF2YAQu.jpg

"Yo Adrian, I did it!"

Man, WCW was so idiotic, but they sucked anyway, tbh. The AE Mode in WWE 13 shows you how and when WWE started kicking WCW's in ratings, and apparently WCW never recovered from that.

Archived