Justin Gabriel

TCsinger09

Yeah, he's probably the only person who makes touts worth seeing. And it is a damn shame that he hasn't made something of his abilities yet. WWE should definitely push him with a sort of daredevil gimmick. I think he would be over fairly easily if people were exposed to all of the crazy shit he does.

Saw him juggling fire on the JBL and Cole show, was really impressed.

Gabriel could really capitalize on a daredevil gimmick and could easily surpass Jeff Hardy's daredevil antics. He could easily become a multiple time midcard champion and, if pushed correctly over the course of a few years, a World champion.

Yeah, he's probably the only person who makes touts worth seeing. And it is a damn shame that he hasn't made something of his abilities yet. WWE should definitely push him with a sort of daredevil gimmick. I think he would be over fairly easily if people were exposed to all of the crazy shit he does.

Most of the Touts by WWE performers are pretty dull, but Jericho has some funny moments in his.

In the very least, he deserves to be on tv more than Khali, Hornswoggle and Santino. I think that goes without saying. And yet, it still doesn't happen.

Everybody on the roster who works nearly 24/7 deserves to be on TV.

Archived