Explosions in Boston near the Boston Marathon/MIT Shootings/Manhunt.

Voorhees_13

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wonder what the mindset of the people who are behind these kind of attacks are. Like how do you bring yourself to do it, and how can you even live with yourself after?

I read something about them being so convinced in their justification of what they did, that it trumps any form of guilt they might feel afterwards. Apparently they twist their minds in a way where they feel that they are completely justified and had every right to do what they did.

About that dude in the wheelchair with no legs, I heard he was one of the (lack of term) people who set off the bombs.

pgHqCPw.jpg

I wonder if this is significant at all.

BY GOD!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FU9brg-yGyg/UFRSJCPtxUI/AAAAAAAAC70/DQhhmiBX2Qw/s1600/jack-swagger-reaction.gif

A MAN ON A ROOF!

AND IT WAS THE INTERNET COMMUNITY WHO CAUGHT HIM!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lih31e4HCH1qax9gv.gif

Quit shitposting. Your gifs will never be funny. You will never be funny.

Think I'll just go kill myself now.....My death note will read: Not Same The Dude, crushed my dreams of becoming a stand-up comedian :(

On another note: Guess Cena and Swagger will win their matches tonight and Cesaro will get buried.

:(

I found this posted from a Facebook feed:

"@NBCSN: Reports of Marathon Runners that crossed finish line and continued to run to Mass General Hospital to give blood to victims #PrayforBoston"

The most positive, heartfelt thing I've heard so far...

That's fantastic. The true human spirit will always overcome.

pgHqCPw.jpg

BY GOD!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FU9brg-yGyg/UFRSJCPtxUI/AAAAAAAAC70/DQhhmiBX2Qw/s1600/jack-swagger-reaction.gif

A MAN ON A ROOF!

4EverFace don't be posting anymore hotlinked images. If you have no idea what it means, please see the board rules. If you also don't have anything other then GIF spam, off topicness to contribute, don't be posting. Keep it the discussion relevant and decent.

pgHqCPw.jpg

Looking at it on maps.bing.com It looks like that is an outdoors setting. In birds eye view there's a table and two chairs... Might just be grabbing straws here.

"@NBCSN: Reports of Marathon Runners that crossed finish line and continued to run to Mass General Hospital to give blood to victims #PrayforBoston"

#ShowOff

pgHqCPw.jpg

BY GOD!

A MAN ON A ROOF!

Quit shitposting. Your gifs will never be funny. You will never be funny.

Think I'll just go kill myself now.

Cool.

Also so nice to hear about the marathon runners running to help. We need to hear stuff like that in times like these. Just stories of true kindness and goodness. I really hope that's true.

#ShowOff

A tragedy is taking place and you're here making jokes! I agree with Damjan

Any way. I really hope people recover from this. My thoughts go out to everyone.

going to get heat for this

I hate when people say cowardly terrorist attack I think rick steves said it best

I think we're 300 million people and if we lose a few hundred people a year to terrorists, that doesn't change who we are and it shouldn't change the fabric of our society. Frankly I think we should get used to losing—as long as we're taking the stance in the world of being the military superpower, you're going to have people nipping at you. And if it's hundreds or thousands—we lose 15,000 people a year to have the right to bear arms and most people think that's a good deal, year after year. We spend 15,000 people for the right to bear arms. What do we spend to be as aggressive and heavy weight on this planet? We're always going to have terrorism going to get heat for this

my money it some crazy white guy it seems to small to terrorist attack

I hate when people say cowardly terrorist attack I think rick steves said it best

I think we're 300 million people and if we lose a few hundred people a year to terrorists, that doesn't change who we are and it shouldn't change the fabric of our society. Frankly I think we should get used to losing—as long as we're taking the stance in the world of being the military superpower, you're going to have people nipping at you. And if it's hundreds or thousands—we lose 15,000 people a year to have the right to bear arms and most people think that's a good deal, year after year. We spend 15,000 people for the right to bear arms. What do we spend to be as aggressive and heavy weight on this planet? We're always going to have terrorism going to get heat for this

Why a white guy? Who cares what color he or she is who did this attack. All that matters is that they be brought to justice for committing this terrible act.

Why a white guy? Who cares what color he or she is who did this attack. All that matters is that they be brought to justice for committing this terrible act.

cuz it always a white guy hell the dc sniper had white guy written all over there always the crazy ones who do this

nm I take back a third blast rang out at the jfk library so it ether terrorist or north Koreans

cuz it always a white guy hell the dc sniper had white guy written all over there always the crazy ones who do this

nm I take back a third blast rang out at the jfk library so it ether terrorist or north Koreans

If it was North Korea and Kim Jon Un took credit for this we'd be bombing his ass by the end of the week. No way he would be that stupid.

People I know from MA are making fun of it. PEOPLE. I. *censored*ING. KNOW. Sickening.

"Making fun of" might be a bit of a harsh exaggeration, no? A lot of people use jokes as a way to cope with shocking events. It doesn't mean that they're bad people. I obviously haven't heard/seen the things that these people you're talking about have said, but some jokes should get a pass...as that's just how some people comfort themselves.

If it was North Korea and Kim Jon Un took credit for this we'd be bombing his ass by the end of the week. No way he would be that stupid.

he pron wouldn't say it lets just hope it not an asia suspect cuz u no if it is that what people going to say

Archived