Explosions in Boston near the Boston Marathon/MIT Shootings/Manhunt.

Voorhees_13

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could just be two self-radicalized immagrants decided to do something stupid in the name of their religion and one Saudi student on visa happened to be in America's 21st largest city during one of the world's largest marathons.

Its not out of the realm of possibility.

from what I heard he was living there witch violated his visa not that big as a lot people violate there visa

Could just be two self-radicalized immagrants decided to do something stupid in the name of their religion and one Saudi student on visa happened to be in America's 21st largest city during one of the world's largest marathons.

Its not out of the realm of possibility.

from what I heard he was living there witch violated his visa not that big as a lot people violate there visa

Living where?

No. The guy is still in a hospital bed and will be there for the forseeable future. Any talk of torture, water-boarding, GITMO, etc... is purely speculation. Speculation, in my opinion, that really isn't rooted in reality.

Blame; Fox, Hannity etc........ Not me.

Who is blaming you, RS?

No. The guy is still in a hospital bed and will be there for the forseeable future. Any talk of torture, water-boarding, GITMO, etc... is purely speculation. Speculation, in my opinion, that really isn't rooted in reality.

Blame; Fox, Hannity etc........ Not me.

Who is blaming you, RS?

I know, I was just saying, just making it clear. That's all.

I have a feeling there may be more than just these two individuals that have been plotting this bombing. Even after hearing the stories of both the perp brothers, I still feel there could be another person or two involved and possibly helped plotted this entire thing. In fact, they may have been plotting to do many more random ones throughout the year if they weren't spotted on camera.

Archived