Explosions in Boston near the Boston Marathon/MIT Shootings/Manhunt.

Voorhees_13

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Saudi national" waits for the accusation of "al Qaeda plot or involvement".

To be honest, that's the first thing that was on my mind as well...

What? That al Qaeda are involved?

Yeah. That somehow, someway, news reports or political opinions would pinpoint out that Al Qaeda is involved in this...

Saw a curious picture on my Facebook feed of this, it had a pic of what looks to be a guy on a rooftop above the explosion area, at or after the time of the explosion.

NO!

He couldn't just be watching the race, he has to be behind this!

I've also seen a picture of a man standing on the street at the time of the explosion, he gotta be in on it as well!

ROFL:

The thing in the JFK was only a minor fire :P

Yeah. That somehow, someway, news reports or political opinions point out that Al Qaeda is involved in this...

Al Qaeda are not involved in this, geopolitically it would be stupid. It's probably a copycat terrorist.

This hasn't happened yet, but...

If the reports are right that these were IEDs, then the possibilities are almost limitless: someone with a grievance against the Marathon organizers, someone or someones expressing some political grievance, an apolitical psychopath.... passing along rumors is not some harmless exercise in this context. WE DON'T KNOW.

There are some reports that there were family members from Newtown seated at the finish line.

Several runners from Newtown were competing in the marathon in memory of the shooting victims. If one group doesn't need anymore tragedy in their lives....this is the group.

I always wait awhile to try and understand all the facts of what exactly happened. The main stream media is always all over the place when it comes to getting the facts straight. Such a same this had to happen :(

Its a little early to say what this was... Everything is so chaotic and news agencies are more concerned with being "first" than accurate.

Its natural to speculate and try and make sense, but lest keep in mind that is all it is at this point...

Saw a curious picture on my Facebook feed of this, it had a pic of what looks to be a guy on a rooftop above the explosion area, at or after the time of the explosion.

NO!

He couldn't just be watching the race, he has to be behind this!

I've also seen a picture of a man standing on the street at the time of the explosion, he gotta be in on it as well!

ROFL:

The thing in the JFK was only a minor fire :P

---

Yeah, because clearly I was implying he was behind it. :rolleyes:

Edit: Herb just posted the pic I was talking about.

Yeah. That somehow, someway, news reports or political opinions point out that Al Qaeda is involved in this...

Al Qaeda are not involved in this, geopolitically it would be stupid. It's probably a copycat terrorist.

Just to clarify, I, personally do not believe that Al Qaeda is behind all of it as of yet. I'm merely expecting people to scream out "Al Qaeda attacks" out of nowhere.

Quite frankly, we don't know what's going on behind all of this. For all I know so far, It's a total rat race to see what was behind those attacks.

pgHqCPw.jpg

I wonder if this is significant at all.

BY GOD!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FU9brg-yGyg/UFRSJCPtxUI/AAAAAAAAC70/DQhhmiBX2Qw/s1600/jack-swagger-reaction.gif

A MAN ON A ROOF!

AND IT WAS THE INTERNET COMMUNITY WHO CAUGHT HIM!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lih31e4HCH1qax9gv.gif

Precisely, clearly this is the muslim assassin.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7nb2flbAe1r5y3ag.gif

Muslim assassin. There you go case closed. 'MURIKA *Censored* yeah!

Just to clarify, I, personally do not believe that Al Qaeda is behind all of it as of yet. I'm merely expecting people to scream out "Al Qaeda attacks" out of nowhere.

Quite frankly, we don't know what's going on behind all of this. For all I know so far, It's a total rat race to see what was behind those attacks.

Oh, I thought you meant that but wasn't sure.

pgHqCPw.jpg

I wonder if this is significant at all.

BY GOD!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FU9brg-yGyg/UFRSJCPtxUI/AAAAAAAAC70/DQhhmiBX2Qw/s1600/jack-swagger-reaction.gif

A MAN ON A ROOF!

AND IT WAS THE INTERNET COMMUNITY WHO CAUGHT HIM!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lih31e4HCH1qax9gv.gif

Quit shitposting. Your gifs will never be funny. You will never be funny.

Archived