The Rock Avoids Surgery, Batista Attending Fights Tonight, Fandango Note

King RyderFan

- WWE Superstar Fandango and movie site Fandango.com had a brief Twitter exchange yesterday after a fan Tweet-hummed Fandangos theme to the movie sites Twitter account.

<strongFandango@Fandango</strong

@CODEX911 @WWE We think you are looking for @WWEFandango but thanks for the tweet!

Fandango@WWEFandango

@Fandango We need to talk

- Batista will be walking bantamweight boxer Nonito Donaire Jr. to the ring tonight for his fight against Guillermo Rigondeaux at Radio City Music Hall in New York.

- The Rock commented on avoiding surgery for his injuries suffered at WrestleMania, writing on Twitter, Injury update: Drs & I elected not to reattach tendons to my pelvis. Theyll just scar up. Now I prep to shoot HERCULES #TheDemiGOD

http://www.prowrestling.com/the-rock-avoids-surgery-batista-attending-fights-tonight-fandango-note/

1. Fandango conflict is humorous.

2. I never believed The Rock's injury, but now The Rock comes off as a liar with a massive ego to back it up.

EDIT: The Rock is probably scared of getting in the ring with Brock Lesnar.

2. I never believed The Rock's injury, but now The Rock comes off as a liar with a massive ego to back it up.

Yeah The Rock is scared to get in the ring someone he faced two times before. Seems legit

Yeah The Rock is scared to get in the ring someone he faced two times before. Seems legit

It is.

The Rock is full of shit.

Fixed. :cool:

Dude, isn't all this news you're posting from yesterday? That boxing match was last night.

Some of it may be, I was just going around various websites getting news articles to post here. In future I'll leave it to the professional AKA AustinFan.

LMAO. I got a chuckle out of this lol

Archived