Dave Batista Close to a WWE Return; Possible Feud w/ Lesnar?

King RyderFan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't work as Heel Batista>Face Batista and Heel Lesnar> Face Lesnar

They won't give us Heel vs Heel nor Face vs Face in this situation. If it happened it would Batista would be face and Lesnar would be heel. No thanks :/

How about an Evolution Reunion vs The Shield?

It wouldn't work as Heel Batista>Face Batista and Heel Lesnar> Face Lesnar

They won't give us Heel vs Heel nor Face vs Face in this situation. If it happened it would Batista would be face and Lesnar would be heel. No thanks :/

How about an Evolution Reunion vs The Shield?

That sounds good to me.

Batista left for the right reasons. I respect his reasoning which is why back then when most people gave him heat for leaving for that particular reasoning, I was agreeing with him and hoping more guys left right behind him just to make a statement to WWE. That statement would've changed the atmosphere from what was going on at that time. I would like to see him back feuding with Lesnar but also a few newer guys he has not been in the ring with (that's if he is a full-time superstar).

According to his wiki he said "He left because He didn't like the direction the company was going in and he would not be returning anytime soon." This could have been said several years ago though. Anyway what didn't he like in particular?

PG limitations.

yeah I think the duck tape was the last straw

I'm not sure how Batista vs. Lesnar will happen if Batista is not a face; which I don't support. Heel Batista in late '09-'10 was hilarious, but good lawd, Lesnar would tear something off the bone just by looking at him. I don't know how he or Rocky would manage.

Bullshit. He's too into MMA against Fat Guys and said before he's not returning until WWE is no longer PG. Would be cool to see him return though.

I'm hoping in a couple months Triple H comes put. He says that there is a new GM of Raw, after Vickie is fired/dead in another storyline. Ric Flair can return and they can start hugging and celebrating. Then The Shield come out and they surround the ring. As they are about to go in, Randy Orton can come out. He can run into the ring to help Falir and Triple H, and then The Shield can then enter the ring and attack. The Shield can have everyone down and then have Flair up for the Triple Powerbomb. Batista' music hits and he takes out The Shield and helps everyone else up. Ric Flair can announce his first match as Raw GM, Evolution vs. The Shield at SummerSlam.

Archived