Wronged wife's hilarious and very public revenge on cheating husband at Wrestlemania

King RyderFan

It seems she was at her wits end as she watched grown men wrestle.

A woman attending Wrestlemania 29 in New Jersey last Sunday brought with her a bright pink sign calling out the exact seat and row of out her cheating husband, who was also in attendance, according her sign.

My cheatin husbands in 129 row 31 seat 7-8 (with the homewrecker), the unidentified womans audacious sign read.

No photos of the womans husband or his alleged mistress at the event were available.

Wrestlemania 29, which was held at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford on April 7, featured several high-profile matches, including a showdown between John Cena and The Rock.

The spectacle drew 80,676 fans to become the second highest attended event in the history of WWE after Wrestlemania III.

The shocking photo of the betrayed wife and her hilarious bright pink sign was first published on New Jerseys 101.5 website.

Reactions to the bold sign and its unhappy owner have been mixed bag.

'What an amazing idea! It's much cheaper than a billboard,' one commenter wrote on the Huffington Post in support of the lone woman.

'Um...I do not really feel sorry for her, she just looks sloppy. She is not sitting very lady like either,' another commenter wrote.

Source & picture of the sign: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308100/My-cheating-husbands-row-31-seat-7-Wronged-wifes-hilarious-revenge-cheating-husband-Wrestlemania.html#ixzz2QRaZyh74

Wow...I don't blame the guy for cheating on her. Not only is she a manatee of a human-being, but she's also obviously batshit crazy. Seriously...I'm against cheating, I've always thought it was a horrible thing, but you just let it go and you move on. This takes pathetic to a new level. If I was sitting in her section, I would have started "manatee" chants.

Archived