WrestleMania 29, The Project - CM Punk UPLOADED!

The Latin CAWnnection

I could do sandow in about 25mins ;):lol:

I already have created Sandow, just need a good paint tool for the You're Welcome Shirt.

Wow, these are all awesome!

Are you still planning on making Tons of Funk / Funkadactyls, Rhode Scholars and the Bella Twins even though they weren't on the card? Would really appreciate all their new WM attires.

Well, I was thinking of doing the Rhodes Scholars, you know, for their new shirts and Cody's mustache.

No plans for the Funkadactyls? :rock:

Usually I didn't do divas, but I can give them a try.

Here list wish to have

Funkadactyls

Shawn Micheals Street Attire Wrestlenania 29

Paul Heyman Wrestlenania 29 & Paul Bearman

Fandango dancer's

I can do Paul Heyman, but Fandango dancer and Shawn Michaels street attire? I don't know
OK I take Paul Heyman and fandango and hbk that alright bit heyman OK I take that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Punk looks great. Try add some designs on the nose hole (sorry I don't know what it called) to make it darker.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/92ce6ed1ec9d2f9377e5cee1ef6fe80f/tumblr_mgii7fXQFi1rpw70to1_500.j

Your suggestions are ever appreciated GEWY, thanks :D

No problem. ;) I really can see CM Punk in it.

Try add design on the nose to mouth lines and also the center eyebrows outline. (I dont know what it called)

Punk looks great. Try add some designs on the nose hole (sorry I don't know what it called) to make it darker.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/92ce6ed1ec9d2f9377e5cee1ef6fe80f/tumblr_mgii7fXQFi1rpw70to1_500.j

Your suggestions are ever appreciated GEWY, thanks :D

No problem. ;) I really can see CM Punk in it.

Try add design on the nose to mouth lines and also the center eyebrows outline. (I dont know what it called)

Just so ya know "nose holes" are called nostrils.

You're welcome!

Chris Jericho

2z6z8rb.jpg

This jacket u mean please someone upload it.

jrd55j.jpg

Brock MMA Attire

Brock Texture

34eolsp.jpg

WWE 13 24ph3er.jpg

Wwe old attire

339nj85.jpg

Look again there no hotlink because has been update.

These only ref u need because I said so why well I got what we need. But for Brock the attire right there for you.

One more if this game was top one why in world the caw maker or non maker get corrupted. Just hope 2K fix that problem in 14 and hope OK.

Archived