2 Orbs?

IBringIt

Sorry to post about another website however I am afraid that there is no other way around it, I left my 360haven.com account 69 days without posting and now I am being told that my account is disabled so I will need to buy something for a second chance.

To buy this I require 2 orbs. Does anyone know how to acquire these please?

Also I am only posting here because it is related to WWE13 in the way that I cannot use any modding programs without a 360haven login.

Had the same problem but did not get any reply back there, it's a really strange setup they run there

Yeah, the thing is in some cases it isn't avoidable using these tools. For example I put all my superstars hit points to a total of 75 to shorten matches but now I have to go back and change it to normal.

Had the same problem but did not get any reply back there, it's a really strange setup they run there

Yeah, the thing is in some cases it isn't avoidable using these tools. For example I put all my superstars hit points to a total of 75 to shorten matches but now I have to go back and change it to normal.

I thought I understood your scenario until you said this. You don't need a 360Haven login to use Pur3 Raf3x's tool. That is the tool you need to fix this.

I thought I understood your scenario until you said this. You don't need a 360Haven login to use Pur3 Raf3x's tool. That is the tool you need to fix this.

I was using Hacker T's tool. Could you link me to Pur3 Raf3x's tool please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create a new account. Me & My brother had the same problem but even though it says do not use a proxy or a new account or you will be banned from using the tool etc, We have had no issues getting the programs working since making a new account.We're just stuck on getting the renders, Trons etc in game without the data becoming corrupt.

Create a new account. Me & My brother had the same problem but even though it says do not use a proxy or a new account or you will be banned from using the tool etc, We have had no issues getting the programs working since making a new account.We're just stuck on getting the renders, Trons etc in game without the data becoming corrupt.

I can understand how getting renders would corrupt your data, but how did you accomplish corrupting your data with imported trons? They have nothing to do with the main save data at all... When you make a titantron with Brienj's tool, you don't have to Save (Rehash/Resign) the whole save again.

I had the "You've been inactive for awhile" error pop up the other day. I just changed my password, logged onto the forum, made a couple of posts, and I've not had any problems since then

I had the "You've been inactive for awhile" error pop up the other day. I just changed my password, logged onto the forum, made a couple of posts, and I've not had any problems since then

Neat. I've probably went "inactive" by now. I'll have to try that.

Because of so many issues, I'm probably gonna make an account that others can use as well. All I ask of the ones who wish to use it is to make a single post on the site after you have used one of the tools that required an active login (that way, it stays active when anyone needs to use the tool. Whoever wants to use that login can PM me. After PM'ing me, I will give that person the username & password to login, and add them to a "360Haven Users List". That way, when it comes time to change the password on that account, I can change it, and PM everyone on that list so they will know and can still use it.

You know what? I am gonna do that. PM me if you want in.

Archived