Trolling in the Hottest Women's Wrestler Topic (Indy Section)

TCsinger09

The hottest diva thread was deleted because people kept on arguing about picture quality and posting stupid gifs that were way off topic, not because the occasional knockout was posted.

The thread wasn't deleted for any of those reasons. ThreeG hasn't even gave the real reason why it's deleted yet, although he will soon. Don't assume stuff :)

Anyways, seems like what we have here is a failure to communicate, or something.

The hottest diva thread was deleted because people kept on arguing about picture quality and posting stupid gifs that were way off topic, not because the occasional knockout was posted.

The thread wasn't deleted for any of those reasons. ThreeG hasn't even gave the real reason why it's deleted yet, although he will soon. Don't assume stuff :)

Anyways, seems like what we have here is a failure to communicate, or something.

Ah okay. Sorry bout that.

He is somewhat trolling... "Beth Phoenix" "Lita" are not Indy wrestlers. There for him posting pictures of non indy wrestlers is off topic. I had no problem with you prior to this. The fact that you said you were gonna post more pictures of Lita in there just because you had no where else to post them is what got this started.

They WERE Indy wrestlers at one point in time though. I understand your side of the story, but I apologised for that mistake and moved to pictures of WWE/TNA gals during their time on the independent circuit to try to not piss people off. I even went as far as to look up their ring names on the independent circuit to not piss anyone off. If we applied your logic of "no former gals" to the hottest diva thread we could kiss goodbye to all of the Kelly Kelly/Maryse/Melina/etc. images due to the fact that they are former WWE divas, not part of the current batch. It would mean the hottest diva thread would be limited to about 10 people. Roughly double that if we added the NXT women & the non-wrestlers. (Lillian Garcia, Renee Young, etc.)

A divas thread in the Indy section is obviously aimed at Indy female wrestlers. Don't be a retard.

The same way a Hottest Divas thread in the WWE section was aimed at WWE Divas, yet Velvet Sky & several Indy women cropped up. That was 99.999% of the reason I made the mistake of my first image post in that thread.

The thing about Velvet Sky being posted in the Hottest Diva topic, I'm the one who was posting her and I asked if it was OK before I did so.

I am aware it was you. I just did not want to drag your name into this mess. I will admit, I should have asked if it was OK, but after I made my mistake I apologised & corrected myself to try to fit the standard of the thread, but it wasn't good enough for some people, as apparently posting pictures of former independent girls during their time on the independent scene in that thread isn't allowed.

The funny thing is, Obsessed W/Divas is acting like it's his thread, yet he didn't create it.

How about we just cut the shit. I'll admit that I've posted some indy girls in the hottest diva topic but stopped once I realized that they arent divas and also that's when the thread was taken down. Thats why I was happy someone started one in the Indy Section that way i can post indy pics with no second thoughts. I'm enjoying the thread so far. I just wish people will just admit their faults and move on. At this rate the thread will be gone soon.

How about we just cut the shit. I'll admit that I've posted some indy girls in the hottest diva topic but stopped once I realized that they arent divas and also that's when the thread was taken down. Thats why I was happy someone started one in the Indy Section that way i can post indy pics with no second thoughts. I'm enjoying the thread so far. I just wish people will just admit their faults and move on. At this rate the thread will be gone soon.

Totally agree.

Totally agree.
As do I. It's just a shame that we have to have this huge argument. All I did was post independent pictures of various WWE Divas. Don't see the problem with that.

Yall are complaining about people posting pictures of hot girls. You're gay. Every single one of you.

NO U!

No need to make it sound like a bad thing lol

Haven't even been in these kind of threads but seen this was a hot topic here and figured I'd see what the fuss was about. I don't see why this is creating a somewhat big argument. However, there are seperate women wrestler topics for a reason. I understand the WWE is gone atm for some reason but whatever. There should be a Womens Wrestler section in the forums and have a thread for all kinds of female wrestlers to avoid situations such as this one.

Although I may see why this was brought up, I don't see how it created this big of anargument. May just be me but whatever, that's just my 2 cents.

No real need for this to be open at all. It's just bickering.

If a mod/higher-up wants to give a definitive answer to this topic then feel free to reopen it. I'm just stopping the constant going back and fourth (but not going forward and moving on) in here.

Seriously guys?

Archived