Trolling in the Hottest Women's Wrestler Topic (Indy Section)

TCsinger09

How is it trolling? People used to post Velvet Sky in the hottest diva thread, and even Maria Kanellis, a FORMER DIVA, was discussed without any complaining in the first few posts of the very thread you accuse me of trolling in. Lita & Beth Phoenix are both former divas like Ms. Kanellis, so I don't see the problem. I have a feeling you just want to get me in trouble. If you really have a problem with me, the ignore button is there for a reason.

How is it trolling? People used to post Velvet Sky in the hottest diva thread, and even Maria Kanellis, a FORMER DIVA, was discussed without any complaining in the first few posts of the very thread you accuse me of trolling in. Lita & Beth Phoenix are both former divas like Ms. Kanellis, so I don't see the problem. I have a feeling you just want to get me in trouble. If you really have a problem with me, the ignore button is there for a reason.

Maria is working the indies. Just accept that you've made a mistake and don't post in there anymore. You weren't trolling, he worded it badly but you still posted somewhat off-topic.

Maria is working the indies. Just accept that you've made a mistake and don't post in there anymore. You weren't trolling, he worded it badly but you still posted somewhat off-topic.

OK, I admit I made a mistake. I'll stick to talking about WWE Divas in the WWE Universe Section, TNA Knockouts in the TNA section, and independent female wrestlers in the independant section. But by that logic:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/434817-miss-tessmacher-tnas-best-booty-and-a-darn-good-wrestler-too/page-18

That topic is a mess, pics of Layla were posted, and both posts on the 19th page were talking about Melina. Layla & Melina have never appeared in TNA & we can't talk about them because they have never appeared in TNA. It has gone off-topic so much, it may as well be worth locking it.

I have to agree with Lord CH%ZR on this one. The title is "Hottest Women's wrestler " not hottest indy woman. I know it's in the indy section but the title and op could have been worded better. And to another point Beth Phoenix and Lita are women's wrestlers. I honestly think as long as a woman is beautiful we should not fight over her being in the wrong thread.

I have to agree with Lord CH%ZR on this one. The title is "Hottest Women's wrestler " not hottest indy woman. I know it's in the indy section but the title and op could have been worded better. And to another point Beth Phoenix and Lita are women's wrestlers. I honestly think as long as a woman is beautiful we should not fight over her being in the wrong thread.

THANK YOU! Someone finally sees my point. Also, I've seen female wrestlers posted in the wrong section before (see my last post plus Velvet Sky in the hottest Diva thread) and no-one gave a damn. As far as I'm concerned, it's just Obsessed With Divas trying to get me in trouble. I'll repeat what I said earlier. If you have a problem with me you can drop me a PM or you can add me to your ignore list.

OK, I admit I made a mistake. I'll stick to talking about WWE Divas in the WWE Universe Section, TNA Knockouts in the TNA section, and independent female wrestlers in the independant section. But by that logic:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/434817-miss-tessmacher-tnas-best-booty-and-a-darn-good-wrestler-too/page-18

That topic is a mess, pics of Layla were posted, and both posts on the 19th page were talking about Melina. Layla & Melina have never appeared in TNA & we can't talk about them because they have never appeared in TNA. It has gone off-topic so much, it may as well be worth locking it.

Hence why the OP and topic title was changed to best booty in TNA. It was a statement and people responded to it. The hottest women thread is in the indy section and if you would have read the OP it should be clear to anyone with common sense that this isn't correct. You can't really compare those cases anyways. It would be okay if you go in there and say "[female indy wrestlers] looks like [mainstream company worker]" However, posting a picture of a WWE/TNA worker to contribute to the topic is off topic because it isn't the purpose of the topic. And the fact that you keep posting pictures of people who are in the 'E/TNA/are retired from their (not currently happening) indy work proves that you just want to be stubborn about it. Get some common sense please.

Eh, I'm outta here, not even worth arguing anyways, especially with you. Try to understand what someone says though before you reply and post another off-topic response though, it would really increase your post quality. I'd give you mad props for admitting a mistake but you kept doing it so yeah, there it goes.

Hence why the OP and topic title was changed to best booty in TNA. It was a statement and people responded to it. The hottest women thread is in the indy section and if you would have read the OP it should be clear to anyone with common sense that this isn't correct. You can't really compare those cases anyways. It would be okay if you go in there and say "[female indy wrestlers] looks like [mainstream company worker]" However, posting a picture of a WWE/TNA worker to contribute to the topic is off topic because it isn't the purpose of the topic. And the fact that you keep posting pictures of people who are in the 'E/TNA/are retired from their (not currently happening) indy work proves that you just want to be stubborn about it. Get some common sense please.

Eh, I'm outta here, not even worth arguing anyways, especially with you. Try to understand what someone says though before you reply and post another off-topic response though, it would really increase your post quality. I'd give you mad props for admitting a mistake but you kept doing it so yeah, there it goes.

I an willing to admit, I mare a mistake in the first post in the HFW thread. I posted WWE images. I have only been posting pictures of WWE/TNA women during their independent days in the "Hottest Female Wrestler" thread. I understand what you are saying when they criticise me, but it is not as black & white as they would like to think. For example if we had three threads for hot female wrestlers, one for WWE, one for TNA, one for independent wrestling, with absolutely no crossing over between the three, where would the following image go?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-j6iNyDT5VSY/TjJkr9T0CNI/AAAAAAAADh4/TV6qP4vt-TU/s400/mickie-james-wwe-divas-7961051-392-390.jpg

By that logic above, it can't go in the WWE thread because the woman is contracted to TNA. So we stick it in the TNA thread right? WRONG! It's an image of her from her WWE days, so it can't go there. And it sure as heck can't go in the independent thread because it is a TNA knouckout during her days as a WWE Diva. That's the kind of confusion that happens if you don't allow some grey.

It is understandable how people can be annoyed by WWE images, but not independent images.

CHZR trolling? That's not surprising in the least...

Do everyone a favour Spears, actually take the time to read the thread, listen to both sides of the story & then make a post.

I actually did read 'everyone's posts and 'everyone' (except one?) disagreed with you, so yeah. Do 'everyone' a favor and admit that you're right only in your own mind, like always.

CHZR trolling? That's not surprising in the least...

Do everyone a favour Spears, actually take the time to read the thread, listen to both sides of the story & then make a post.

I actually did read 'everyone's posts and 'everyone' (except one?) disagreed with you, so yeah. Do 'everyone' a favor and admit that you're right only in your own mind, like always.

FINE! Evyone's right! I'm wrong! We can't post former WWE Divas (Maryse, Kelly Kelly, Melina, etc) in the hottest Diva thread, we can't post former TNA knockouts (Sarita, Rosa Del Ray, Angelina Love, etc.) in the "TNA's best booty thread" and we can't post former independent wrestlers (Mercedes KV, Alexis Laree, Natalie Neidhart, Britani Knight, etc.) in the "Hottest Female Wrestlers" thread.

Not sure how that's trolling, to be honest...

It's not. They're just upset with him because he posted wwe girls in what was supposed to be an "all indy female wrestler" thread.

Not sure how that's trolling, to be honest...

It's not. They're just upset with him because he posted wwe girls in what was supposed to be an "all indy female wrestler" thread.
True. I then decided to play their game & try not to upset anyone else by posting WWE/TNA gals from their independent days. I'm still waiting for a response as to how that's a criminal offense here. As far as I'm concerned, it's no different to posting a WWE image of Mickie James in the Hottest Diva thread. She now works for someone else, but she did have a run as a WWE Diva. Same thing here. People like to pretend that the girls I posted only worked for WWE. I just posted pics of them from their Indy days along with their Indy name. Don't see the problem with that.

This thread honestly has no purpose of being open. Person didn't even do anything wrong and I think it's just the fact more people are beginning to get irritated with him.

People are always irritated with me. :lol:

All I see are people getting upset because they take specifics way to bloody seriously.

Thank you. It's not as black & white as people think. If we were as ultra specific as some people are being here. There would be no place for things like pics for people from a past company they worked at. (ie. WWE images of Mickie James)

I said I'll stay out of this discussion because you're a.) seriously not able to understand what I told you/what's the problem or b.) you just want to pretend you're right but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Your posts are freaking hilarious :lol:

He is somewhat trolling... "Beth Phoenix" "Lita" are not Indy wrestlers. There for him posting pictures of non indy wrestlers is off topic. I had no problem with you prior to this. The fact that you said you were gonna post more pictures of Lita in there just because you had no where else to post them is what got this started.

So what you are saying is if there was a topic "Hottest Women's Wrestlers" in the WWE section it would be ok for me to post indy girls in there?!?

He is somewhat trolling... "Beth Phoenix" "Lita" are not Indy wrestlers. There for him posting pictures of non indy wrestlers is off topic. I had no problem with you prior to this. The fact that you said you were gonna post more pictures of Lita in there just because you had no where else to post them is what got this started.

So what you are saying is if there was a topic "Hottest Women's Wrestlers" in the WWE section it would be ok for me to post indy girls in there?!?

Absolutely. People posted indy girls in the hottest diva thread and nobody got mad so I don't see a problem with it. The hottest diva thread was deleted because people kept on arguing about picture quality and posting stupid gifs that were way off topic, not because the occasional knockout was posted.

I see the same fate sadly happening to your thread if you don't stop taking things so personally. I even reported the arguing so a mod would come in and stop the bickering in order to save it.

Archived