WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he and Lesnar will both stay away for a few months after next week and then come back in a Heyman group featuring The Shield, Blessnar and CM Punk and maybe Cesaro or Ohno from NXT

Edit: Added some bling to the first post to make it pretty like Ipse :hqhq:

That would be so epic, but I just cant see it happening.

I think he and Lesnar will both stay away for a few months after next week and then come back in a Heyman group featuring The Shield, Blessnar and CM Punk and maybe Cesaro or Ohno from NXT

Survivor Seres 2013 - Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins(w/Paul Heyman) vs Team WWE(Ryback, John Cena, The Rock, Triple H and The Undertaker)

A MAN CAN DREAM!

In response to the My Little Langston video from the old topic:

Someone tried starting a "Carlton Banks" chant towards Langston at Mania. That was a beautiful thing.

It's amazing that Big E is the youngest wrestler on the main roster (could be wrong/not counting Divas). This guy still has 10, maybe 20 years in his wrestling career to come.

Someone tried starting a "Carlton Banks" chant towards Langston at Mania. That was a beautiful thing.

It's amazing that Big E is the youngest wrestler on the main roster (could be wrong/not counting Divas). This guy still has 10, maybe 20 years in his wrestling career to come.

Dallas is kinda on the main roster and Cody is the same age IIRC

Cody Rhodes is also 27.

Archived