Svr 2011 Hack space

TotalBurn

• 1 month later...

Sadly, no. However, I did find text-based info in the game's hex code using TempAR that suggested that THQ was going to have 50 CAW slots in the PSP/PS2 version, but cut it down to 30 in order to get the game out faster. I'm perfectly fine with 30 CAWs, because it still allows for plenty of roster-updating options (adding Sandow, Ryback, the Usos, et cetera).

Of course, I usually just "cop out" and create fantasy, Pokemon-based CAWs with super-maxed-out attributes.

One question: is it possible to change the gender flag of the actual title belts? I would like to make the Divas and Women's Championship titles able to be won/defended by both Divas and Superstars. To do this, I would also "even out" the playing field by bumping up every less-than-70 attribute to at least 70, then giving everyone the Durability, Resiliency, and Leverage Pin abilities, while striking out the Move Thief, Hammer Throw, and Fired Up abilities. The reason for removing the Move Thief ability is due to the odd "statue" glitch which sometimes affects the user and/or the recipient of the Move Thief counter. Either that or the somewhat more common "seated teleport" glitch which will more often affect one or both parties. Usually, however, this only happens when one CAW attempts to counter another CAW's created-finisher theft.

The reason for removing the Fired-up ability is simple: it is extremely rare for either a human-controlled or an AI superstar or diva to be able to pull off three Finishers in a row, without any of them being countered, and running out of "Finisher time".

Removing the Hammer Throw ability arises from the fact that I use a remapped button layout for more effective gameplay when playing SvR 11 on my PSP. I swap the functions of the Circle and R buttons, then turbo the Cross and Circle buttons (the latter of these two which now acts as the counter button). Finally, I swapped the functions of the Analog Nub and the D-pad. This remap has many benefits: it makes it easier to Irish whip an opponent where you want to, instead of them being thrown into the ropes when you want to throw them into a corner, et cetera. Plus, the Irish whip command is now executed by two adjacent buttons, and thus able to be performed by a single thumb-press, instead of requiring both the thumb and forefinger. However, you can no longer Hammer-throw your opponents. This also makes it impossible to drag your opponents around on the mat. Finally, it makes it a bit harder to break out of submissions (or at least make the AI let go). Perhaps I could drop the turbo on the Circle button, and "unswap" the D-pad and Analog Nub functions. I'll have to try that, and see if it actually makes the game a bit "easier" to control.

Archived