Kryptonite Krunch

Extreme Gamer

I thought of something. Sheamus does the White Noise and is that the closest thing.

The kryptonite crunch is in the game. As is the judgement slam( same move as kryptonite.). A top rope white noise would be close if you can create it.

I thought of something. Sheamus does the White Noise and is that the closest thing.

The kryptonite crunch is in the game. As is the judgement slam( same move as kryptonite.). A top rope white noise would be close if you can create it.

The move called "kryptonite krunch" in the game is not the real Kryptonite Krunch that Nova used in ECW. The actual Krunch was previously in the game as "air raid siren" and is quite similar to the White Noise. Here's a video:

Starting at 2:06

The move called "kryptonite krunch" in the game is not the real Kryptonite Krunch that Nova used in ECW. The actual Krunch was previously in the game as "air raid siren" and is quite similar to the White Noise. Here's a video:

Starting at 2:06

The Air Raid Siren is still in the game, though not as nice an animation as it used to be.

Archived