mrblacksheep' Diva COMPENDIUM! *April Davids*

mrblacksheep008

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love these so much, Just bummed out they're 360. No much Female Indy love on the PS3 side with attires like these, Excellent Job.

Thank you sir. There were a few pepple like saturi an Coan who made indy girls. I wish there more indy love on ps3 also. Theres a ton of indy content on the xbox side excluding my work. I am a huge indy womens wrestling fan and just seeing people taking a thought tocreate these ladies on either console makes me happy.

I am loving that Roxxi - Voodoo Queen attire is brilliant.

Thank you. I wasnt even sure if I was going to do that third attire. Didnt exactly know how to approach the bottom half at first.

I gotta say this Before WWE 13 came out and I had a women's save and could hardly fill any spots because the lack of Female Indy wresters, Now I that I have a women's save on 13 I now have to find out who to keep and who to get rid of, kudos to you, your work is excellent and I hope to see you continue your caws on WWE 14, can't wait to finally get on 13 and get Roxxi

I gotta say this Before WWE 13 came out and I had a women's save and could hardly fill any spots because the lack of Female Indy wresters, Now I that I have a women's save on 13 I now have to find out who to keep and who to get rid of, kudos to you, your work is excellent and I hope to see you continue your caws on WWE 14, can't wait to finally get on 13 and get Roxxi

Thanks sir. Still not sure if I'll get wwe 2k14 until I see or hear anything about the game that excites me.

But in the meantime. I have 4 more caws coming due to request and personal intrigue.

Carmel Jacob

Shanna "Portugal's Perfect Athlete"

Solo Darling (who i previously scrapped)

and KC Spinelli)

Plus all the caws attire updates I mostly done with.

And as far as Holly Rocamora works before wrestling, I was just as Surprised as you. Shes not the only one to cross over into Wrestling. Olivia Olovely & Trina Michaels have also.

I love Roxxi and Mickie Knuckles. It's a shame that you couldn't make the new attire for Bailey though. Keep up the good work anyway!

Wait she has a new attire? Gotta check that out. I missed NXT for a few weeks.

Although I heard paige is the new NXT womens champion.

Thanks sir. Still not sure if I'll get wwe 2k14 until I see or hear anything about the game that excites me.

But in the meantime. I have 4 more caws coming due to request and personal intrigue.

Carmel Jacob

Shanna "Portugal's Perfect Athlete"

Solo Darling (who i previously scrapped)

and KC Spinelli)

Plus all the caws attire updates I mostly done with.

And as far as Holly Rocamora works before wrestling, I was just as Surprised as you. Shes not the only one to cross over into Wrestling. Olivia Olovely & Trina Michaels have also.

I love Roxxi and Mickie Knuckles. It's a shame that you couldn't make the new attire for Bailey though. Keep up the good work anyway!

Wait she has a new attire? Gotta check that out? I missed NXT for a few weeks. Although I heard paige is the new NXT womens champion.

Yeah she's got a new attire. It's similar to her normal ones, but the tights have got a cartoon lion on the side. She also wears a bow in her hair.

And you might want to put the bit about Paige in spoilers since it hasn't happened yet

KC Spinelli. not satisfied with he face yet. but she is practically done Full peviws when she is uploaded.

image.jpg

Solo Darling. Currently working on her final attire from Shine 10. After that I'll work on her moveset & entrance. Full previews when she is uploaded.

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived