mrblacksheep' Diva COMPENDIUM! *April Davids*

mrblacksheep008

Really great idea for Nikki Roxx , I absolutely loved her time as Roxxi Laveaux! So many fantastic matches! The knockout division was sooo incredible back in 2007! And the matches as well!

and thanks for all the new stuff you uploaded! You made that game exciting again with all those amazing caws!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have decided to scrap Solo Darling, Taeler Hendrix & Scarlett Bordeaux. All remaining projects will be my Final caws for WWE 13.

I guess after your're done with your last projects there will less of a reason for me to come to the created area on this site

I need that Bayley! It looks amazing! Can't wait for it.

Yes that Bailey is perfect !! Can't wait to add her to my nxt roster!

Thanks fellas. She is on her way. I'm going to release her in a batch with other caws.

I have decided to scrap Solo Darling, Taeler Hendrix & Scarlett Bordeaux. All remaining projects will be my Final caws for WWE 13.

I guess after your're done with your last projects there will less of a reason for me to come to the created area on this site

Yeah it's about that time. I may do 1 or 2 more caws after but I want to get back to playing the game. I've made most that I wanted on my roster and more. I have a shimmer 53 arena in the works but pretty much after that I'll be done in the creating department. Not sure If I'll return for wwe 2k14. It will depend on the creation suite. I was planning on skipping 2k14 and waiting for 2k15. Thanks for supporting my work. I came to this site because I heard there was a better community of diva creators and users here. I heard right.

Thanks fellas. She is on her way. I'm going to release her in a batch with other caws.

Yeah it's about that time. I may do 1 or 2 more caws after but I want to get back to playing the game. I've made most that I wanted on my roster and more. I have a shimmer 53 arena in the works but pretty much after that I'll be done in the creating department. Not sure If I'll return for wwe 2k14. It will depend on the creation suite. I was planning on skipping 2k14 and waiting for 2k15. Thanks for supporting my work. I came to this site because I heard there was a better community of diva creators and users here. I heard right.

Im here to support all the diva creators and try and help any way i can :)

blockquote>

Im here to support all the diva creators and try and help any way i can :)

Go Go Go Obsessed! :D

Currently sitting in the same Boat with mrblacksheep.

Still great to see all his great works I missed the whole time in the past since I don't have a Xbox360 though! :)

Been working on her for 3 days but finally Rain preview pics have been added

Her face is really hard to capture in the game. I'm still tweaking it. Her hair is what's really pissing me off. The hair for attires 1 and 4 was the best choice.

20130514_101115_2.jpg

Attires are pretty much done with the exception of some small details.

rain_2.jpg

I hope the next game will have a brand new caw mode, one can dream haha Thanks for all your amazing caws! Each of them have amazing details and it made the game exciting again

Thank you. I greatly appreciate it.

Brittney Savage and Heidi lovleace have also been cut.

Leah Von Dutch & Kellie Skater will be replacing them.

Taylor made peview pics

20130520_092148_3.jpg20130520_092148_7.jpg

tm_final.jpg

Cheerleader melissa render in game. Have to work on her width a bit but it looks good to me.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Archived