mrblacksheep' Diva COMPENDIUM! *April Davids*

mrblacksheep008

Face preview of Ariel added. I'm not liking the way Ariel is coming out. I just may scrap this project all together. If anyone has any suggestions, please throw them my way. I've changed her face so many different times and I think this is the closet I've gotten.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Face preview of Ariel added. I'm not liking the way Ariel is coming out. I just may scrap this project all together. If anyone has any suggestions, please throw them my way. I've changed her face so many different times and I think this is the closet I've gotten.

If you decide not to go through with Ariel I could send you refs for Kimber Lee if you could squeeze her in this topic I am friends with her so I could get plenty of good refs

I see a lot of her in this... I saw her compete once in Shine but im not sure why she was removed from the Shine roster page??

She's a a mainstay at Battling Bombshells. NWA's Womens division

Maybe thats it.. but i have noticed that even if they just appear once they are on the roster.Her and Taeler Hendrix were both on it after they appeared and they are both gone.

If you decide not to go through with Ariel I could send you refs for Kimber Lee if you could squeeze her in this topic I am friends with her so I could get plenty of good refs

I've recently started on her. Ive got 3 of her attires done. Preview of her coming soon.

great gears for la rosa negra. I was hoping you made the blue catsuit one lol

Thanks.

Great attires!!!

Thanks.

Uploaded Kimber Lee, Sienna Duvall, La Rosa Negra, & Sasha Banks (Updated).

Currently working on Davina Rose and the ladies of Valkyrie, plus Jessicka Havok new attire slot.

I hope to see a preview for Nikki Roxx soon ! I've always been a huge fan of hers. And I can't wait to see your version!

Thanks man. I was planning on doing 2 of her indy attires an 2 of her tna Attires. Her voodoo Queen attire will be the most challenging one.

Archived